UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 28-12-2023, 13:28   #11
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Secrets and wives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transistor Blast View Post
I also can't help but think what my family and friends would think of me if they somehow found out I was into it. That possibility strikes terror into me. Imagine the shame they'd have to endure if word got out that they had a relative or friend that was into this stuff.
Yeah, but what are they into ?

Everyone has three lives..a public life, a private life, and a secret life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transistor Blast View Post
And lastly I wouldn't be able to help but worry that the Mistress providing me with the service would quietly find it disgusting but would be quietly judging me. "God, this guy is pathetic but I'll just go along with it" that sort of thing.
Such indifferent ‘service providers’ are no doubt out there but I would suspect are few and far between, and also short lived. If you can choose a Mistress of long standing then she will likely be very much understanding of your fetish. You will be able to tell if it turns into a ‘fetish-by-numbers’ type session.

Likely a lady will not offer such a service unless she is comfortable with it, and remember that after years of developing she will also likely have a secret fetish herself and will be mature enough to accept such secrets in others.

From what you say the risk that this may trigger a bout of depression and self loathing is obviously a concern, but think about it rationally. The session can either be a success or not…

If it is a success then you have discovered a new found pleasure in life which is safe and sane and consensual and one which gives you much release and is ultimately of no concern to anyone but yourself and the Mistress. You have lucked-out big timey timey. You have only to contend with the future loss of that pleasure…which is true of most joys in life but is not something which should ever deter us in seeking to enjoy our experiences here on Earth.

If it is not a success then there is nothing to be ashamed of because you merely tried in good faith and learned a lesson. The loss of time and money is a bit of a knock but they were gone anyway. Nothing ventured.

Do not be ashamed of your private fetishes. If they are legal and harmless then even if ‘odd’ they are allowed. It is your life and you pass this way but once.

Personally, I have indulged in some outrageous activities which could not be explained to others but in finding the right Lady (and partner) they have occurred naturally and without pressure and as a result have had me ever since striding higher and wider through life. True for us all.

I am of the opinion it is not the specific activity which matters, but rather the mutual interaction with another soul which we seek. The (so-called) ‘perversion’ of the pleasure is merely the rarity which gives the connection value and worth. A secret life left unexpressed has no value of its own, a mutual secret life closely kept has immense value to all concerned.

Fret ye not.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 30-12-2023 at 17:36.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote