UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 11-06-2012, 17:33   #21
Mistress Sheba

Mistress Sheba is on a distinguished road

Hi geri,

Yes, I still session from East Croydon - the Corrective Control Centre - on a monthly basis.

I'm next visiting on Wednesday 27 and Thursday 28 June.

Mistress Sheba
Mistress Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2014, 22:55   #22
beatenupbygirl

beatenupbygirl is on a distinguished road
Default i was talking about mistress sheba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManxMistress View Post
beatenupbygirl Why would you look for me in manchester I have always been in the Isle of Mann hence Manx and have operated from here for over 25yrs. So it is impossible you found me as a dungeon in bury.
unless you are mistress sheba i think there as been some confusion i was not talking about ManxMistress sorry for late reply not been on this site for over a year
beatenupbygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2014, 23:04   #23
beatenupbygirl

beatenupbygirl is on a distinguished road
Default no worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Sheba View Post
It's my preference to receive initial enquiries regarding sessions by phone and then have them followed up in more detail by email. (My site did not originally state this, but was amended early last year).

A few emails I receive never warrant a response and I make no apologies for these ones. But, I am willing to concede that there have been genuine enquiries in the past that have gone unanswered from my end and I will apologise for these ones.

Saying that, I do make a habit of reading my emails regularly. But, with the best will in the world cannot always find the time to respond to those missives which require more in depth discussion. I can only suggest that if you have not heard back from me within a couple of days - and this has not deterred you - then you phone me: the likelihood is that I will have read your email and will know the nature of your call.

Sheba
never mind have learned from exp that most mistress prefer the phone call just i usually get nervous when asking on the phone use to prefer sending long email but like you say the few mistresses that i had the privelage to meet all prefered the phonecall
beatenupbygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2014, 10:31   #24
Mistress Sheba

Mistress Sheba is on a distinguished road

Mistresses have different preferences and these do change depending on their own circumstances. Always best to check their Contact Page.

Also the problem with resurrecting old threads and commenting on them two years later (you've lost a year somewhere 8-) !) is that time has not stood still e.g. I no longer session in Croydon, my visits are to central London and now due to changes in my own life email is now my preferred choice of initial contact, then followed up by a call. If I have sessioned with someone before then I'll take a booking via text. I'm guessing other Mistresses are the same - the contact protocol usually exists for the first introduction.

Mistress Sheba
www.mistress-sheba.com
fetishsheba@gmail.com
Mistress Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:38   #25
acescrushed

acescrushed is on a distinguished road

Apologies to resurrect an old thread but I visited Mistress Sheba recently and I'd rate her in the top two I've seen.

She is even more attractive in the flesh, has a great personality, the session was a load of fun. I would definitely recommend a visit and I will be returning.
acescrushed is offline   Reply With Quote