UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 02-06-2011, 14:19   #21
Lisal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricci View Post
Its a shame really as I live in Kent and there really are not that many Mistresses around here.
What are you in to?
Old 02-06-2011, 14:34   #22
ricci

ricci is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
What are you in to?
All sorts depending on my mood!

Generally humiliation though
ricci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 14:40   #23
Lisal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricci View Post
All sorts depending on my mood!

Generally humiliation though
Ah okay

I was thinking of someone but humiliation isn't really her thing. More cross dressing and gentle D/s in a domestic setting

Send me a PM (cos we are getting off topic here and my fellow mods will be after me...) if you want to chat in more detail though

Old 02-06-2011, 16:22   #24
WileyOne

WileyOne is on a distinguished road
Default mrs silk

Mrs Silk is real and the site is run by her with professional help from a webmaster, this much I know from chatting directly to her on my last visit...since then which wasnt that long ago it looks very much like she outsourced the 'visiting 'service' in return for getting video footage for the site, she's not getting any younger and this age of of HD actually a shrewd move. You can tell the twitter account is real by the fact she has probably done only about 30 tweets in a year including a interesting ones like "cant believe the way chainreaction web hosting people have been" - i know she had a lot of run ins with UK web hosts... and in Sept 09 - "Getting props ready for a video shoot with Mistress Annabelle" followed by Jun 10 "extremely fedup with some people she allowed to work for her " at which point the dressing service with Annabelle seemed to vanish...I think she's done her best to offer a cross dressing service which meets may subs fantasies either in video or in person...it may have gone on too long but that's the same for many an entertainer.
WileyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 17:11   #25
Lisal

Quote:
Originally Posted by WileyOne View Post
Mrs Silk is real and the site is run by her with professional help from a webmaster, this much I know from chatting directly to her on my last visit...since then which wasnt that long ago it looks very much like she outsourced the 'visiting 'service' in return for getting video footage for the site, she's not getting any younger and this age of of HD actually a shrewd move. You can tell the twitter account is real by the fact she has probably done only about 30 tweets in a year including a interesting ones like "cant believe the way chainreaction web hosting people have been" - i know she had a lot of run ins with UK web hosts... and in Sept 09 - "Getting props ready for a video shoot with Mistress Annabelle" followed by Jun 10 "extremely fedup with some people she allowed to work for her " at which point the dressing service with Annabelle seemed to vanish...I think she's done her best to offer a cross dressing service which meets may subs fantasies either in video or in person...it may have gone on too long but that's the same for many an entertainer.
Honestly

Whoever you saw was not Mrs Silk

It's not possible
Old 02-06-2011, 17:46   #26
WileyOne

WileyOne is on a distinguished road

Well I know I did cos I have the video but now that I reflect on where i went directly after (i.e. job) it was a lot longer ago than i thought so my comments could be out of date
WileyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 18:03   #27
Lisal

Quote:
Well I know I did cos I have the video but now that I reflect on where i went directly after (i.e. job) it was a lot longer ago than i thought so my comments could be out of date
If the time gap was that then yes I am sure it was her.

It just wouldn't have been her for a few years

Nice having a video from that house. The poolroom was quite cool

Old 02-06-2011, 18:14   #28
ricci

ricci is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Those tweets could have been written by anyone though to be fair.

Had a quick glance at it and it says she moved to America. Is that where she is still meant to be?

In any case, Lisal is correct. Three, four years ago Mrs Silk was active. Not now
ricci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:29   #29
Madamecaramel

Madamecaramel is on a distinguished road

As far as i know Mrs Silky passed away!!!!
Old 05-06-2011, 09:54   #30
Lisal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madamecaramel View Post
As far as i know Mrs Silky passed away!!!!
And we were trying to be subtle about it

Yes she did (a few years back) but the site is still trying to portray her as being around

Last edited by Lisal; 05-06-2011 at 15:13.