UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 27-01-2012, 18:46   #31
balacano

balacano is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Bliss View Post
I would still give her an opportunity though. Having sessioned with her before and although this was a while back I can testify that I found her very professional. In session she is simply amazing. It's entirely possible some things in her life might not be going well and sadly found it difficult to cope.

....yes,i do agree with you CP Bliss....there have been quite a few negative reports throughout this thread which i fear could have a detrimental effect on this fine Ladys reputation....im afraid i cant testify to having had any session experience with Her,but i would welcome any other Bms who have some positive reports.

...perhaps MV Herself might wish to set the record straight too?

http://www.mistressparis.co.uk/
balacano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 19:08   #32
CP Bliss

CP Bliss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by balacano View Post
....yes,i do agree with you CP Bliss....there have been quite a few negative reports throughout this thread which i fear could have a detrimental effect on this fine Ladys reputation....im afraid i cant testify to having had any session experience with Her,but i would welcome any other Bms who have some positive reports.

...perhaps MV Herself might wish to set the record straight too?

Yup for me still Queen of the North
CP Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 20:13   #33
slaveboy1002000

slaveboy1002000 is on a distinguished road

I Have been trying to reach Mistress Valeska for over a month now without success, both via phone or e-mail. I was wondering if anyone has managed to arrange a session with Mistress Valeska in the recent past? Or if anyone has any information regarding wether she is just taking a break for a while or if she has perhaps retired.
slaveboy1002000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 15:28   #34
Dannylipstick

Dannylipstick is on a distinguished road

I have just started another thread asking the same question - she has disappeared. I like others had my differences with her in the past but thnakfully were repaired but now
Dannylipstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 23:43   #35
subsuck

subsuck is on a distinguished road
Default see my other post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannylipstick View Post
I have just started another thread asking the same question - she has disappeared. I like others had my differences with her in the past but thnakfully were repaired but now
i can only think she has given up but thats no excuse however good she was in the past to reply to queries indeed still using the mobile phone quoted on her web site then let people down. many mistresses who have 'retired' still see a few select subs but if thats the case then valeska can remove her site and not have the problem of callers using an old mobile phone no.
subsuck is offline   Reply With Quote