UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 05-08-2011, 13:18   #1
Xbj

Xbj is on a distinguished road
Default London recommendations

Im going to London for couple of days in next month. Im totally beginner, I've never been to a dominatrix before. I think its just me that im a little afraid because of that inexperience. So Im just looking for Mistress whos novice friendly. Preferably into role-play and foot/shoe worship. I think you guys have way more suggestions, tried to google a bit too. You can write on this topic or to pm just whichever you want.

Im also a little curious what happens when I go to see Mistress. Is there some sort of preliminary talk and what then?

Thanks for reading and sorry about my inexperience!
Xbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 15:59   #2
Lisal

Don't be sorry about being inexperienced - we've all been there and know how you feel...

A good domme will underatand your nervousness and make you feel comfortable. You will usually get the chance of a chat before the session and then how it unfolds depends on how the lady wishes to play it - but she will take full account of how you are feeling - don't worry about that

For someone who is newbie friendly and more on the D/s side of things in London I'd suggest eiteher Mistress Susannah or Ms Tytania. both very nice ladies and (although I haven't sessioned with either of them) I understand that they are very good at what they do

Good luck - and enjoy the ride

Last edited by Lisal; 05-08-2011 at 18:52.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:45   #3
bgx

bgx will become famous soon enough

A few years ago, I had the oppertunity to visit a Mistress whilst in London. There were so many to consider that I asked for recommendations from this board.

Out of the replies I recieved to my post , I contacted Ms Tytania and had what can only be described as a fantastic session with her. Since then I have returned to her whenever the oppurtunity has arisen.

I would suggest thet you have a look at her comprehensive web pages and contact Ms Tytania without delay for a booking.

You will not be disappointed.

MS BGX: Mistress Snakebite's operating system for BGX

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE GEORDIE NATION

NO POT POURRI !
bgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:52   #4
legman2011

legman2011 is on a distinguished road

A name which noone has mentioned yet is Mistress Alana and if you have not done so already you might want to read Entropy Tango's recent review of her which in ihs words is "meant for the worried novice and is hopefully light enough to allay some/any of their fears". I can also speak from personal experience and agree 100% with Entropy. I too was in your position a few years ago also looking for roleplay, foot/leg ie probably more DS than SM and decided to see Mistress Alana based on what other people had said about how friendly and approachable she is.

Whatever you decide I ope you have a fun time.
legman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 16:09   #5
reefknot

Most if not all Mistress will take their time with a new client especially so if the person is first time visit to a ProDomme.

Give some thought to the type of session you want, CP, bondage, NT CBT etc this will also help you select the Mistress you visit
Old 07-08-2011, 07:09   #6
vantim

vantim is on a distinguished road
Default Spoiled for choice...

London boasts so many wonderful mistresses that narrowing down the field will not be an easy task. I just wanted to say that I very much enjoyed my session with True Severity this June. She came across as someone a neophyte would enjoy. Very consequent, but also extremely calm and reassuring. Good luck with your final selection. Please let us know how things go.

Last edited by vantim; 07-08-2011 at 10:02.
vantim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:05   #7
supersub1961

supersub1961 is on a distinguished road
Default Ms Tytania

I had a session with the wonderful Ms Tytania when she visited Liverpool a few years ago and she was sensational. I couldnt meet up with her when she visited Manchester on one occasion since then much to my disappointment.
One day I hope to get to see her in her own London premises which I can only imagine would be an out of this world experience having seen how she can adapt a basic hotel room to compliment her exceptional skills
supersub1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 14:00   #8
chris4slavery

chris4slavery will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantim View Post
London boasts so many wonderful mistresses that narrowing down the field will not be an easy task. I just wanted to say that I very much enjoyed my session with True Severity this June. She came across as someone a neophyte would enjoy. Very consequent, but also extremely calm and reassuring. Good luck with your final selection. Please let us know how things go.
i certainly used to think we were spoiled for choice, if looking at London Mistresses. But I think once we get past our key criteria, i'm not sure how easy it is to find a "right One".

One new London Domina sounds a rather "scary", maybe not in a good way. Another in recent times, secretly filmed her client and "scene friends" and put them on the front of the News of the World. Staggeringly, she is still free to operate, under a new name.

i recently found a website for one who looked terrific. Until alas, it emerged onsite that she was an unashamed bigot. Who is infact also a performance artist and prepared to appear infront of exactly the (many!) groups she has such a problem with.

Needless to say i didn't consider overwhelming stupidity to be an attractive trait in a potential Mistress.

Oh well..Maybe "choose carefully" should be the motto..

Last edited by chris4slavery; 08-08-2011 at 14:05.
chris4slavery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 21:46   #9
Xbj

Xbj is on a distinguished road

Thanks for replies, appreciate it.

I've been looking around for reviews and stuff and its certainly hard to decide. It seems that there are quite a few experienced mistresses in London to choose between. Im quite interested in sessioning with either Mistress Suzanne, Lady Seductress, Ms Tytania or Mistress Alexandra (cant find any reviews about her though?, anyone been to her?), so yea extremely hard to choose!
Xbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:26   #10
Anitafan

Anitafan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbj View Post
Thanks for replies, appreciate it.

I've been looking around for reviews and stuff and its certainly hard to decide. It seems that there are quite a few experienced mistresses in London to choose between. Im quite interested in sessioning with either Mistress Suzanne, Lady Seductress, Ms Tytania or Mistress Alexandra (cant find any reviews about her though?, anyone been to her?), so yea extremely hard to choose!
I have seen 3 of these 4 ladies, and 2 of them mulitple times. If Mistress Suzanne's web site appeals to you, then I would say that she is well worth a visit. pm me if you wnat to know more.
Anitafan is offline   Reply With Quote