UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 16-05-2016, 07:56   #11
MissMartinet

MissMartinet is on a distinguished road

Thanks Reefknot ! x
MissMartinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2016, 11:32   #12
Switchable

Switchable is on a distinguished road

For what it's worth, and purely in the spirit of constructive feedback, I was very confused by the site acescrushed linked to. The CP site is good, but the first one - I had/have no idea what you are offering other than demands for cash and gifts. Maybe there's nothing more than that.

As someone who likes to suffer my interest was piqued but the rest puts me off.

Not trying to offend, just an opinion from someone who isn't even sure whether he's a potential customer or not.
Switchable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2016, 17:25   #13
subtle

subtle has a spectacular aura aboutsubtle has a spectacular aura about

I think it's a very intriguing site (and a new & refreshing approach generally, with psychological & intellectual appeal as well as physical). There's a bit of me that would be pretty keen on investigating further, except that previous experience tells me this bit of me (no, not that bit) doesn't always make the best decisions.

EM clearly knows who she wants to entangle in her web, and I think it's quite likely that her site will help her find them (and also help them find her). I think she mentions herself that she's not for everyone. There are some interesting thematic links with other emerging practitioners.
Old 09-06-2016, 14:14   #14
MissMartinet

Default Retort

"I had/have no idea what you are offering other than demands for cash and gifts. Maybe there's nothing more than that."

Erm, no.

I offer psychological kink, financial domination, and mental sadism. However, as people seem to get confused and assume the two sides of my practice (CP on one hand, psychokink on the other hand) inter-bleed...I decided to isolate them.

I reiterate, I find at least bemusing the moral panic at the fact that I, a provider of (paid) services, mention the need to be paid for any interaction. When my reputation is backed by 30+ reviews on all manner of sites (see ITC for example). But dangerous irresponsible domme behaviour seems to be perfectly tolerated as long as it expresses itself in meek customer service tones.

I find the illusion that somehow I don't do this professionally has to be squashed. Yes, I do; I live off this. This economy makes me, the same way you people work at your jobs. So asking for payment for any interaction with me is a market necessity. You know why? Because of men. Demanding free attention from female providers of all sorts has become a scourge of all areas of sex work. Women are expected to provide free photos, free text, free interaction by email; Twitter performance; etc; etc.. This, unchecked, becomes free labour we do that doesn't pay our bills. And men are ingenious enough to always find ways to drain more time, more attention from us in insidious ways.

Like pretending to want to book, asking many questions, then never booking; like complimenting endlessly for free attention (we all know those effusive compliments are the spur of the onanistic moment...); like pretending to offer professional services "for free" (web design; SEO--just a few recent cases in my experience) which turn to be very poor. The advanced contrived devices they use to ..."FREELOAD"..is impressive. And I need to charge. Sorry. I need to charge. If you call me to book a simple beating but your call ends up taking an hour and you never wanted to book anyway...you had a nice wank, and I am in time and cash deficit. You understand my plight, I hope.

So yes, my attention costs. I am not going to pretend otherwise. If this truth is too much for men to bear, then perhaps they need to readjust their understanding of gender relations on the free market. Because my giving free conversation, images, emails and phone calls to all those who demand them, would simply be economically unviable. I don't have to pretend I do this because I love you. I love what I do, I invested A LOT in it. And as a result, you are my client. Be that: session, phone call, email discussion not about booking, smooches on social media, images, video, etc.

Men get horny at the fantasy of female domination then completely freak out, throw their toys out of the pram at encountering REAL domination. And not a mockup in PVC. Please.

Website.
CLIPS
TWITTER
Old 09-06-2016, 21:49   #15
Rehrednu

Rehrednu will become famous soon enough

I know a (very) little of EM from mutual acquaintances. I've also developed an impression from her very forthright social media profile, which at times has had me googling to understand some of the more obscure references. There's a little bit of doubt it creates - how many of the views expressed, how much of the intensity is real as opposed to playful. Does she or doesn't she "do nuance".

The overall impression left is of the prospect of a different and interesting interaction. One that could (in a good way) be challenging at both a cerebral and physical level for a compatible sub.

I've been tempted to make contact on more than one occasion in the past, though never did. My loss I'm sure.
Rehrednu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 08:36   #16
MissMartinet

It's all very real. Would you like someone of less intellect than you in charge of you when you submit?

Website.
CLIPS
TWITTER
Old 10-06-2016, 09:07   #17
Rehrednu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMartinet View Post
It's all very real. Would you like someone of less intellect than you in charge of you when you submit?
Intelligence is a very attractive quality, amongst a number that can draw you to an individual. It's the combination of these qualities that determine if someone interests or moves me in a way that make me want to submit.

And it is the way in which each participant's qualities complement each other that can elevate the dynamic. Ideally, I would also like bring something that can make the interaction more interesting to the person I have elected to serve.

In your case, perhaps the value of someone's submission might rise if they were able to stimulate your intellectual curiosity?

Our respective intellect is clearly one factor, but not necessarily an overriding one. Nor is it the sole means by which we derive the qualities of insight and empathy that I think are essential for a successful D/s relationship that lasts over time.

Last edited by Rehrednu; 10-06-2016 at 09:21.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:12   #18
Rehrednu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMartinet View Post
I'm sure it is real - hence my historic interest in potentially making a connection. As said previously, my loss in sure
Old 10-06-2016, 10:33   #19
MissMartinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehrednu View Post

In your case, perhaps the value of someone's submission might rise if they were able to stimulate your intellectual curiosity?
... Different slaves & subs give different gifts of submission. I enjoy them all as long as the spirit is right.

Website.
CLIPS
TWITTER
Old 14-06-2016, 08:18   #20
Switchable

Switchable is on a distinguished road

Well the site's been taken down now, so I can't quote from it.

The general point is, commercial BDSM is absolutely fine. I doubt many here would disagree. I, and many others, are quite happy to pay for a service. For me I would want to know, at least approximately, what that service is. Controversially I don't see how anyone can consent otherwise. Informed parties is, of course, a huge part of the capitalist ideal and contract law (and what separates contract from fraud).

There aren't many commercial enterprises that charge the customer during the sales process.
Switchable is offline   Reply With Quote