UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > The Mistresses Forum

Old 23-09-2013, 20:58   #1
Tmslave

Tmslave is on a distinguished road
Talking Young slave looking for mistress

Hello everyone, my name is toby and i am 19. I live in barnstaple northdevon and i want to find a mistress or master that i can see on a regular basis and for them to treat me as their personal slave.

I love bondage and latex, my fantasy is to have a mistress that would dress me up and use me in every way possible !!

I am always willing to try new things and i love anal !!

Can anyone help me find what im looking for !?
Tmslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2013, 06:57   #2
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Hi Toby. Ahhhhhh the joys of being so young and innocent. I remember it well.
Although at your age I was more interested in getting into girls knickers than wanting to find a Dom.

But hey ho. Everyone is different.

Asking a question like this is going to get you nowhere. You will be advised to contact this mistress or that mistress. Other subs favourites etc......... Mistresses in your locale perhaps.

There are plenty of tools available to help you search Toby.
Use them and enjoy the hunt..... So to speak.
geordiesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2013, 09:40   #3
Rehrednu

Rehrednu will become famous soon enough

All I would say is take it easy for now. You've got lots of time to translate every fantasy into reality, if that's what you want to.

I'm assuming you can afford to visit a PD and that's the route you're considering?

If I was advising, I'd say don't come on too strong. Find a Mistress that appeals, make contact and just say you're 19, not fully sure of where you will end up but would like an introduction to BDSM. Would she be prepared to help you. You can always accelerate if the first session goes well.

Go to see someone who seems empathetic. When I was starting out, I found my most successful early sessions were with slightly older, experienced Mistresses. But that was just my personal experience.
Rehrednu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2013, 14:33   #4
Lisal

Hiya and welcome to UKM

I think you have had some good advice already. Try googling mistresses in your area and also you can look at listing sites - for example serious mistress - http://www.seriousmistresses.com/

Have a read and see if they are offering what you are looking for and then get in contact. You should get a feeling for how you will get on with the lady when you chat to her. And, don't worry, PDs are used to newish people and should be understanding of your situation

Good luck

Old 24-09-2013, 14:37   #5
Tmslave

Tmslave is on a distinguished road

Ok thanks for the help guys, i am an apprentice and so cant really afford £100 + for a session so i was hoping to find a dom that would just have me as her longterm slave. I have tried a few dating sites but no luck.

As for getting into girls nickers, i have done that for years and now i want to experiance new things!
Tmslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2013, 15:00   #6
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

I should have explained. I meant having sex with girls who's knickers I have taken off. Or in some cases not.
Im assuming your actually wearing them

I can see what your after Toby. But the reality of what your looking for might be an uphill struggle.
There are blokes who have been on this site for years who would love to have what you search for.
Good luck with that.
geordiesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2013, 15:03   #7
Escapism

Escapism will become famous soon enough

Might be worth trying a few of the dating sites that lean towards the fetish side such as alt.com.
Escapism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2013, 17:20   #8
Lisal

You could try going to a few events munches etc. I know it can be hard to walk into those things but it may be a way of meeting folks. I think Fetlife has event listings
Old 24-09-2013, 22:24   #9
Rehrednu

Rehrednu will become famous soon enough

At the risk of sounding too much like an old so and so.

Try munches etc - it's a good idea. But go easy at first, and find out the lay of the land. You've got lots of time to explore things.

Not that I've ever been to munches or frequented the scene much. So I might not know anything. However, first impressions count and I would advise anyone joining any new group - be it BDSM or stamp collecting - to take a bit of time to play their way in.
Rehrednu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 18:14   #10
Mistress_Magpie

Mistress_Magpie is on a distinguished road

I believe there are munches in Barnstaple - check on Fetlife. If you're ever in the Plymouth area, there are several excellent munches here! Feel free to contact me for details of munches and events.
Mistress_Magpie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal, bondage, devon, mistress, slave