UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > The Oubliette

Old 23-04-2020, 08:47   #1
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough
Default New friend

So a little while back. A friend of mine told me about a friend of hers.
A friend who didn’t offer the same intimate service, but nonetheless, a friend my friend thought would be someone I would like to have as a friend.

Now that’s all clear enough innit.

Unfortunately due to this bloody thing that’s going round. I never got the opportunity to meet this possible new friend.
It was going to happen over a beer or coffee (my choice beer and crisps, my friends choice coffee and pastry...... yuk) but as I said. Stuff got in the way.

So anyway. I took the liberty to message her. Got a nice reply saying she had been looking forward to meeting me (some women have this incredible ability to tell lies and yet sound so truthful...... it’s amazing)

So we’ve been having a chat every so often. She’s French by the way so I’m slobbering every time we talk. She thinks my accent is just “Comme une peche”

Whatever that means. But at least she can understand me so I’m not complaining.

She has only just started doing massage services. Tantric style........ again I have no idea what all this tantra/nuru stuff is.
I thought it was mostly,
“Do you get naked during the massage”
Or
“Will I be happy at the end of it”

Apparently there are all kinds of variations.
I’m kidding of course. I do enjoy a good massage and have been known to ONLY want a massage....... rather than be ecstatic afterwards.

So as we have been getting to know each other. She has informed me that even though she has only just started doing what she does. She already has a few regular guys.
Sadly being unable to see anyone right now as she is being very considerate and safe. It is of course affecting her source of income.

So to provide a little. She has been doing video calls for her select few. Bank transfer etc.

Now this is not something I do.
Although I know there is a lot of it on AW. Cam, chat etc.
It’s just not thing.

But as I again said previously. She is a friend of a good friend and as we have been chatting and messaging just to get to know one another. I said if she would like to make me a short video (Not a video call) I could contribute so to speak.

So we talked even more about fetishy stuff so she could get an idea of what I enjoy.

I woke this morning to find three short clips on my phone.
With a message telling me to beg her to send me the last (and best) one.

I thought to myself this girl really does have an idea how things work.

I sent a quick message later to thank her and that I really enjoyed watching it and of course listening to her voice.
She is so sweet.

She has told me once this is all over and we get the chance to meet up for real. She is going to either deduct the small payment I made to her for the clips. Or if I prefer, she will add some time onto the session.
We’ve already agreed upon a tie and tease type of massage that she says she is really looking forward to doing.

How nice is that ?
Old 23-04-2020, 10:03   #2
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
So a little while back. A friend of mine told me about a friend of hers.
A friend who didn’t offer the same intimate service, but nonetheless, a friend my friend thought would be someone I would like to have as a friend.

Now that’s all clear enough innit.

Unfortunately due to this bloody thing that’s going round. I never got the opportunity to meet this possible new friend.
It was going to happen over a beer or coffee (my choice beer and crisps, my friends choice coffee and pastry...... yuk) but as I said. Stuff got in the way.

So anyway. I took the liberty to message her. Got a nice reply saying she had been looking forward to meeting me (some women have this incredible ability to tell lies and yet sound so truthful...... it’s amazing)

So we’ve been having a chat every so often. She’s French by the way so I’m slobbering every time we talk. She thinks my accent is just “Comme une peche”

Whatever that means. But at least she can understand me so I’m not complaining.

She has only just started doing massage services. Tantric style........ again I have no idea what all this tantra/nuru stuff is.
I thought it was mostly,
“Do you get naked during the massage”
Or
“Will I be happy at the end of it”

Apparently there are all kinds of variations.
I’m kidding of course. I do enjoy a good massage and have been known to ONLY want a massage....... rather than be ecstatic afterwards.

So as we have been getting to know each other. She has informed me that even though she has only just started doing what she does. She already has a few regular guys.
Sadly being unable to see anyone right now as she is being very considerate and safe. It is of course affecting her source of income.

So to provide a little. She has been doing video calls for her select few. Bank transfer etc.

Now this is not something I do.
Although I know there is a lot of it on AW. Cam, chat etc.
It’s just not thing.

But as I again said previously. She is a friend of a good friend and as we have been chatting and messaging just to get to know one another. I said if she would like to make me a short video (Not a video call) I could contribute so to speak.

So we talked even more about fetishy stuff so she could get an idea of what I enjoy.

I woke this morning to find three short clips on my phone.
With a message telling me to beg her to send me the last (and best) one.

I thought to myself this girl really does have an idea how things work.

I sent a quick message later to thank her and that I really enjoyed watching it and of course listening to her voice.
She is so sweet.

She has told me once this is all over and we get the chance to meet up for real. She is going to either deduct the small payment I made to her for the clips. Or if I prefer, she will add some time onto the session.
We’ve already agreed upon a tie and tease type of massage that she says she is really looking forward to doing.

How nice is that ?
Niiiiiiice !

So what was in the last clip ? Come on, spill the beans, don’t tease and deny us. That’s your thang, not necessarily ours.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2020, 10:23   #3
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
Niiiiiiice !

So what was in the last clip ? Come on, spill the beans, don’t tease and deny us. That’s your thang, not necessarily ours.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

That would be telling wouldn’t it

Oh ok then.

As you say. Tease and denial, cuckold play is definitely an interest of mine.
So she simply teased and didn’t take her panties off until that last clip.
What I’m a little surprised at is that she seems to have already worked me out and is now telling me will happen when we do finally meet up.

It’s nice. I suspect she is a little bored and welcomes the opportunity to play a bit.
I’ve already had a message from my other friend and she said,
“See, I told you she was going to be perfect for you”

Right.............. I’m off for a walk.
Old 23-04-2020, 11:16   #4
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

As Slutty says Niiiiiice (did I get the right number of iiiiiis in there)

Got to say I am really enjoying online. We were talking yesterday about continuing with it as an add on when we finally get back to sessioning
Lisal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2020, 11:49   #5
geordiesouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
As Slutty says Niiiiiice (did I get the right number of iiiiiis in there)

Got to say I am really enjoying online. We were talking yesterday about continuing with it as an add on when we finally get back to sessioning
Did you ever get round to that chastity device thing Lisal ?

I have spoken to this new young lady about it and had to describe what it was. She had never heard of them and we shared a joke about the subject. But it did not take long for her to realise the possibilities of me wearing such a thing, then very quickly understood the whys of putting a man into one.

She asked,
“Can you cum in one of them”

I said “No”

But I bloody well know all she has to do is keep talking to me in that flippin accent and ....... well you know what.

Last edited by geordiesouth; 23-04-2020 at 11:54.
geordiesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2020, 11:57   #6
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Did you ever get round to that chastity device thing Lisal ?

I have spoken to this new young lady about it and had to describe what it was. She had never heard of them and we shared a joke about the subject. But it did not take long for her to realise the possibilities of me wearing such a thing, then very quickly understood the whys of putting a man into one.

She asked,
“Can you cum in one of them”

I said “No”

But I bloody well know all she has to do is keeping talking to me in that flippin accent and ....... well you know what.
Not yet

Finally decided on one to find it is out of stock

Size (ahem) is an issue. The site we've been looking at (lockthecock) has way to size but it needs a tape measure which I don't have and - preferably - two people to measure accurately.

The selected one had five rings in different sizes so we thought that would be a good in between choice. Will have to wait for stock to arrive
Old 23-04-2020, 14:35   #7
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
Size (ahem) is an issue. The site we've been looking at (lockthecock) has way to size but it needs a tape measure which I don't have and - preferably - two people to measure accurately.
Tape measure ??? Behave yourself and stop bragging.

When I bought my custom chastity cage I just made do with a micrometer and a pair of vernier callipers !

My lady friend is teasing me also and has just sent me a picture of her gorgeous beautiful looking pie stuffed full of hot meat..

...and then started bemoaning she is now totally out of flour and cannot bake another one because the shelves are totally empty. I have a load of it (always keep a good stock) and offered to drop some off for her, but she declined because all her children are at home from school and Uni which would cause some awkward questions. We then started talking about arranging a clandestine meeting somewhere to hand over bags of white powder away from prying eyes.

Jeeez, what have I become ? A pusher or a user ?

So what ? I do a bit of ‘F’ now and then. I can handle the pies. I control them, they don’t control me.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 23-04-2020 at 20:32.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2020, 21:43   #8
geordiesouth

I suppose it’s all self raising at the moment

Boom boom !!!
Old 24-04-2020, 05:41   #9
geordiesouth

It says a lot about us. The way we look for and purchase a chastity device.

Now don't get me wrong. I am sure Lisal has a perfectly normal cock.
He has never gone into detail about his cock but I get the idea that it will probably be, possibly maybe, an average cock.

But when it comes to locking it up.
Well that is no small matter. Decisions need to be made.

Now a bloke like me, Jack the lad, Hiya cocker, whatcheer etc.

I just had a flick over tinterweb and decided on one that looked ok and the price was right. Order placed, money took, delivered and tried on.....job done.

But not someone like our Lisal.
Oh no.

Measurements need to be taken.
Not having delved into the world of made to measure chastity devices I can only assume its a case of soft measure then hard measure.
Does the tailor take into consideration if your a cavalier or roundhead.

The Saville Row for Lisal.
No off the peg for this lad.
Suits you sir, OooooooooHHH yes, suits you sir.
Old 24-04-2020, 06:03   #10
Lisal

Quote:
It says a lot about us. The way we look for and purchase a chastity device.

Now don't get me wrong. I am sure Lisal has a perfectly normal cock.
He has never gone into detail about his cock but I get the idea that it will probably be, possibly maybe, an average cock.

But when it comes to locking it up.
Well that is no small matter. Decisions need to be made.

Now a bloke like me, Jack the lad, Hiya cocker, whatcheer etc.

I just had a flick over tinterweb and decided on one that looked ok and the price was right. Order placed, money took, delivered and tried on.....job done.

But not someone like our Lisal.
Oh no.

Measurements need to be taken.
Not having delved into the world of made to measure chastity devices I can only assume its a case of soft measure then hard measure.
Does the tailor take into consideration if your a cavalier or roundhead.

The Saville Row for Lisal.
No off the peg for this lad.
Suits you sir, OooooooooHHH yes, suits you sir.

Let's just say that the last CB we got didn't exactly "fit the bill". It was far too easy to escape from so we are looking for something that is secure but comfortable

The difference between us, gs, is that herself while wanting control also does have a concern for my health and welfare. We are buying for two -you are buying for one.....