UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 17:14   #1
PeteP

PeteP is on a distinguished road
Default Lady Seductress

I spent an incredible hour with Lady Seductress yesterday. Coming from Sweden and not being very familiar with London, I contacted her a week ago. She was very patient and nice in her emails and over the phone and made me feel confident that I had made the right choice.

The session we had, was easily the best one I have experienced so far. I had expected Lady Seductress to be beautiful, because I had seen the photos on her website, but still I felt impressed with her beauty and style. And her legs... boy, I don't think I've ever seen them prettier.
What I also liked very much is her confident and strict, but fair manner in which she guided me deeper and deeper into a world of erotic pleasure. She took her time and never did anything feel rushed.
After the session we chatted some more and when I finally left, I felt happy and grateful to have come across this wonderful mistress.

I thought I'd share this with readers here, because I can highly recommend her. I'm going back to see her for sure!

Pete
Closed Thread