UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 06-09-2013, 12:15   #21
Just William

Just William is on a distinguished road

..........but can anyone - with more nounce than 'moi' - tell me how one enters MIstress Lubyanka's site???? For the life of me, i can't see an 'enter' or even an 'exit' button when i go to it through the link posted here a few posts ago.

Many thanks
Just William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 17:01   #22
Optimist

Optimist is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just William View Post
..........but can anyone - with more nounce than 'moi' - tell me how one enters MIstress Lubyanka's site???? For the life of me, i can't see an 'enter' or even an 'exit' button when i go to it through the link posted here a few posts ago.

Many thanks
I had a delightful session with her a couple of months ago. She has recently returned from a long sabbatical and at the time was only seeing clients that she had seen before. She told me that she might start to see a few new clients in the future.

I think there may be a post somewhere here more recently that says she will now accept some new clients, but would prefer them to be members of UKM. She has attended several of the old UKM events in the past so seems quite comfortable generally with UKM members.

I imagine that the reason that her website is inactive beyond her homepage, is that she wants to keep a relatively low profile when it comes to seeking new clients.

I suggest you email her as she requests if you are interested in seeing her.
Optimist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:09   #23
ji_scott

ji_scott is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Many thanks
There is no "site" to enter, just the single page with the email address that you can use to contact her.

Last edited by ji_scott; 29-01-2014 at 21:10.
ji_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 15:52   #24
Alan_1

Alan_1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi guys/gals,

having known people who knew MIstress Lubyanka when She was starting out as a Mistress, i thought i'd have a peek at Her site - but call me thick or something, (you're thick!), i couldn't find the 'enter' button/logo' on Her site ie 'enter site' type thing? Anybody that can help???
I can't understand why this is posted here on a thread about Mistress Valeska!
However at the moment a single page is all Mistress Lubyanka has with her email contact details.
Alan_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 15:48   #25
privatedancer

privatedancer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giveitago View Post
Well thanks for all you replies, I thought it best to put a bit of an update following my OP.
I finally managed to get in touch with MV (yes i was very persistent!) who has indeed moved out if the old chambers in Stockport. She does now have another place but asked if I wanted to meet her at a local hotel. Not ideal but hey, she said she had all her gear so I agreed. I arrived on time and called to find out the room number and yes you've guessed it no answer. I tried numerous times and left a message stating I would be leaving at a certain time. That time came and I set off just as I received a text appologising as she had her phone on silent. (I didn't believe it either) she said she would be ready for me in half hour and would text me to come in. I finally entered the room 2 and half hours after the original time agreed but to get a decent session I had been willing to wait.
The session started and I was tied to the bed face up, drugged with poppers and then she went into the bathroom, I could hear noises and it appeared to sound like she was sniffing something, after 20 mins I called but nothing, then 5 mins later she put her head out and said she wouldn't be long, I could then hear her clearly sniffing something again, I shouted that I wanted to go and said she had to release me.
She came out of the bathroom with a pestle & mortar and told me to shut up and be quiet, I said let me go and I will. At this point she stripped off completely and sat on my face and gyrated whilst laughing. I thought that this was it and I had had it with thoughts running through my head that she was going to smash my head in with the pestle & mortar, she was obviously high on something, she then started to masturbate me and really hurt. When she had done she untied me and virtually passed out on the bed. I went into the bathroom to clean up and there was clearly remains of some kind of drug. I am no expert but I am certain of that.
I have to say it was an awful experience and one that I never wish to have to go through again.
I feel like its my fault really for being so persistent when I and others have had such disappointment at the hand of MV. I have learnt a big lesson and looking back I should have seen all the signs but I suppose I was too hung up on chasing the memories of sessions I once had. Unfortunately the experience has made me question whether I want to even try again with another mistress.

Giveitago
This is quite upsetting for me to read. I am so sorry that you had a terrible experience Givitago. I have not seen Mistress Valeska for around 5 years, however I have had many, many fantastic sessions with her over a long period of time, including when she first started out at Bury, Huddersfield and the premises at Stockport. It would appear something has changed her drastically and from the description of your last session with her, it saddens me greatly that she has reached what i feel, is a very low point in her life.

I appreciate the time you have taken to point this out to others, including myself.

If Mistress Valeska reads this, I would only hope it would jolt her into trying to address her present difficulties.
privatedancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2013, 21:27   #26
doesthatcanehurt

doesthatcanehurt is on a distinguished road

I did see a Mistress in London once who I noticed afterwards on the way out had some white powder laid out on the table but the session itself was quite decent, her period on the scene seemed quite short lived though, towards the end she seemed to be advertising all day sessions at about a grand from what I can remember and saying these were her preferred bookings, which was a bit out of my bracket (plus was only in London occasionally).
doesthatcanehurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 15:21   #27
redstripes

redstripes is on a distinguished road

Hi all, has anyone been able to contact Mistress Valeska recently ?
redstripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:22   #28
Easyrider

Easyrider is on a distinguished road

Hi redstripes, when did you last try to contact MV? I have known her for 10 years + and she often goes on a long holiday in January to somewhere nice and warm
Easyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:50   #29
redstripes

redstripes is on a distinguished road

The last time I tried to contact Mistress Valeska was in September, and it just happened after I had read the previous comments on this thread
redstripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 09:12   #30
Easyrider

Easyrider is on a distinguished road

I have spoken with MV since September. The last time was end November or beginning of December if I recall correctly. Both numbers were being answered. I do know that for quite sometime MV has only being seeing 'subs' she has sessioned with regularly over the years. Hope that helps
Easyrider is offline   Reply With Quote