UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 07-07-2013, 19:55   #51
Alan_1

Alan_1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
My god Alan...... You started seeing Mistress Lubyanka when you were 31. Bloody amazing.

Slightly more worrying though is that it must make Mistress Lubyanka at least 28 if you've been seeing her for that long.

31 I wish (At least I think I do)!!
Alan_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 20:29   #52
dreamer

dreamer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanker Phelge View Post
Premises were fine, Croydon is just a sh*tehole of a location and a slog to get to if you have to trek all the way from north London on public transport. Worth it for Miss. L of course, but I wouldn't step foot in the place otherwise.
There are plenty of places in north London that qualify as (a) sh*teholes and (b) are a long way from south London. In fact the public transport links to Croydon are excellent: 15 minutes from Victoria and 15 minutes walk to ML's new premises from there. If you're not starting from north or central London they are just as good, up to and including the Croydon tram network (unmatched in north London, as far as I know.)
dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 00:06   #53
Mistress Susannah

Mistress Susannah will become famous soon enoughMistress Susannah will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
There are plenty of places in north London that qualify as (a) sh*teholes and (b) are a long way from south London. In fact the public transport links to Croydon are excellent: 15 minutes from Victoria and 15 minutes walk to ML's new premises from there. If you're not starting from north or central London they are just as good, up to and including the Croydon tram network (unmatched in north London, as far as I know.)
Here, here! I've always found North London dreadful in terms of transport and ambience.
Mistress Susannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 17:22   #54
reefknot

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Susannah View Post
Here, here! I've always found North London dreadful in terms of transport and ambience.
Ah the great norf / souf divide next there'll be a need for a passport to Pimlico

Anyways its still great that MS Lubyanka is back a ray of light no matter what part of London
Old 10-10-2013, 19:52   #55
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

The beers still too expensive in that pub around the corner from hers.
geordiesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 00:54   #56
Petronius

Petronius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If you're not starting from north or central London they are just as good, up to and including the Croydon tram network (unmatched in north London, as far as I know.)
That would be because north London has this thing called the Tube instead.
That said, easy though it might be to get to, I'm no fan of Croydon. I do like the new premises though, although I'm not too sure of the immediate neighbourhood. In an ideal world she would have acquired Mistress Avalon's premises (which she used to use) when that good lady retired.
Anyway, it's great to see Mistress Lubyanka back again, and in as good form as ever. A truly wonderful mistress whom I have served just about as long as Alan has (albeit with nowhere near the same frequency). It really is difficult to believe that September 2003 was so long ago now.
Petronius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:44   #57
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Unlike the rest of us in all that time. Mistress Lubyanka has not changed one bit.
geordiesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:37   #58
rubber slut

rubber slut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Susannah View Post
You really cannot stereotype.

Just as Brixton is not Chiselhurst is not Lewisham. Dulwich Village looks like a slightly more suburban version of Hampstead. Or Hampstead a more Jewish/ Mittleuropan and slightly more intense version of Dulwich, if you will. East Dulwich and Kentish Town have similarities.

Norf London has the Tube, except of course in Hackney and points north.

South London has some quite good train services.

North Circular is marginally more of a ring road than South Circular, but neither is pleasant to drive upon.

Neither is particularly brilliant at E to W as opposed to out to in-- but the Wimbledon tram does have that attribute.

Croydon was bombed heavily and then rebuilt/ major redevelopment in the 1960s, and is still struggling with the legacy of that-- ugly buildings, separation between people and roads in classic 60s Town Planner style, some pretty lousy looking council estates etc. Big plans for redevelopment are now proceeding, given the transportation advantages it *should* be a much nicer place than it is. Here's hoping they will get it right this time.

Right now it feels like a better connected Tottenham, and that's not particularly a compliment (although Tottenham does have very good community spirit).

Last edited by rubber slut; 11-10-2013 at 12:39.
rubber slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 21:06   #59
Mistress Adore

Mistress Adore will become famous soon enoughMistress Adore will become famous soon enough

Maybe someone should start a thread on locations as i am sure there would be many differing views, but please lets keep this about Mistress Lubyanka.
Mistress Adore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 21:44   #60
Nanker Phelge

Nanker Phelge is on a distinguished road

Anyone with thoughts about Miss L's new premises and location, please? Is she still as good (ie the best in London) as she's always been? Does she still seem enthusiastic and into her sessions?
Nanker Phelge is offline   Reply With Quote