UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2018, 13:51   #1
mikeyports

mikeyports is on a distinguished road
Default Goddess Sophia Hampshire

I gave up sessioning two to three years ago after the Mistress I was seeing in portsmouth retired and I can`t explane why.
i have allways had the itch to session again and it got to great so i contacted Goddess Sophia in view of having a session
to see if I still enjoyed.

I sent a few emails explaning the fact and that i was nervers and asked if we could have a hour session and could we take it slowly in
which Mistress agreed.

We sessioned in a domestic setting and after a short chat which put me at ease Mistress gave me a very long warm up with over the knee spanking
with her hand then slipper and then paddle.

Mistress then gave me a caning starting of slow and working her way up and could tell she was holding back as she knew i wanted to go slowley.
she gave me a very skillful caning and all of the emotions i felt when I did session came flooding back.

Trust is a big thing for me and felt I could trust her from the moment the session started.

So I had a fantastic session and looking forward to sessioning again regularly

https://goddesssophia84.wixsite.com/goddesssophia

[live life and have a beautiful ending
Closed Thread