UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 10:52   #1
markasub

markasub is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Chatterley

Recently I had the great pleasure of visiting Mistress Chatterley and it is a matter of regret that I have only now been able to post a review.

Mistress Chatterley is located in a very pleasant residential area on the outskirts of Banbury - a nice house, quiet and discreet. Her dungeons are two upstairs rooms in which she has amassed an impressive array of equipment in, I think, a relatively short space of time, and I believe is adding to it. The rooms are spotlessly clean and nicely atmospheric.

She herself is lovely: very attractive with a stunning figure and long blonde hair. She is welcoming and has a nice sense of humour, and we had a brief pre-session chat (we had exchanged emails before the session so she had already planned ahead to some extent). She was able to interpret my needs, likes and dislikes with enormous skill, pushing me in some ways and providing plenty of sensual distractions along the way, varying the intensity and the levels of pain and pleasure to perfection. Highlights were her use of rubber bondage - she enjoys wearing latex herself - breath control and poppers, and some exquisite cbt. She also enjoys medical play and sounds, and has some electrical equipment but not a huge amount. Unfortunately I was not able to accommodate her anally, but she used her strap-on in my mouth in a never-to-be-forgotten finale!

Afterwards we chatted over coffee and I was amazed to hear that she has only been on the scene 'professionally' for 18 months (although has been visiting fetish clubs for much longer). You would never believe she was such a relative newcomer! I hope she stays on the scene for a very long time - I for one can't wait to return!