UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16-06-2010, 18:30   #1
bgx

bgx will become famous soon enough
Default Madam Rattan

Last Wednesday, on a very cold and wet afternoon,I spent a lovely 2 hours in the company of Madam Rattan.

I had already sent a text confirming my intention to attend and was busy filling the car at a local supermarket when I recieved a text from her confirming the appointment and asking that I bring a white shirt with me.

I was intrigued by this as the session had been planned as an interrogation / torture / caning etc. But me being me I did as I was told and packed a white shirt.

Madam Rattan had intended to have her interrogation suite / sensory depravation cell up and running by the time of my visit hence the theme of the session. However this wasn't the case and on arrival I was taken to MR's office.

Madam Rattan explained that she fancied giving someone a sound caning and I was it.

As we had gone into her office, she had pointed to a school uniform hanging up on the peg (blazer, shorts, cap and tie).

We had a quick chat and then she told me to go and put my uniform on (hence the white shirt) I did as I was told, unfortunately the uniform fitted where it touched. It was ovbiously a few sizes too small.

I knocked on the door and heard the words "Come in" Madam Rattan was dressed as a headmistress and proceeded to admonish me about the state of my attire. She then questioned me about homework and why it had not been handed in.

The result was that I went over her knee for a sound starter spanking. That was with shorts down but cheeks covered. After a long warm up, it was drape myself over a bench time with my pants down to my ankles. I was questioned about my schoolwork and why I had been cheeky to a teacher (who me ? never !)

Madam used a variety of implements on me ranging from a paddle, a tawse, a belt through to her crook handled cane.

She then told me to stand up and turn around. My gaze fell upon an array of canes and other implements in a stand. I was instructed to choose 1 to be punished with. I just picked 1 at random and was immeadiately informed that it was a good choice. I had actually chosen a junior rattan cane without knowing.

It was back over the bench while 18 hard strokes were administered.

I was told to stand after that and led to the back of a leather settee. I had to bend over the back of the settee. Madam Rattan commented that it was a very good height for me.

I was instructed to count each stroke and repeat "Thank you headmistress, I deserved that" a further 18 strokes were delivered.

After that I was told to go and strip out of the uniform and we went to her purple room. I had never been in there before and it is a wonderful room. The centrepiece is a large leather bed with restraints. I couldn't take my eyes of it.
But before I was introduced to its delights, I was told to put my zentai suit on and once zipped up was secured to a wooden cross.

Madam Rattan then got in some much needed (yeah right!) practice with her whips. As I have explained before, the suit keeps any marks from me but I still feel the lashes.

I do not know how long I was whipped but when the suit was opened there were no marks, just a few red patches and Madam Rattan commented that had I been whipped on my bare back, then I would have had a lot of marks and bruising.

I was then tied to the table and hot wax was used on me. The heat in the wax took me completely by surprise and I screamed, this heat was followed by ice cubes cooling my skin. I had been lying on my back for that, and too my surprise she then released me and told me to lie on my front.

Madam Rattan restrained me again and I commented that something should be under my lower regions to raise me up for a caning.

No sooner said than done, a blanket raised me up and another 12 strokes of the cane were administered. Then it was a light whipping all over with a suede whip and it was all over.

We hugged, smiled, chatted and hugged again. An execellant session, it was my first ever extended session, normally I just go for 1 hour, but this was something else. It was unhurried, plenty of time to recover from strokes.

Lovely session. Madam Rattan did sign my posterior when it was displaying the marks from the cane. I am waiting for her to upload the picture so I can have a new avator.

Did I have a good time ? No, it was a great time ! Would I reccomend, No, I want to keep her for myself. Yes I would reccomend her, she is very understanding, patient and a Mistress of her craft. Can't wait until my next experience with her.

MS BGX: Mistress Snakebite's operating system for BGX

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE GEORDIE NATION

NO POT POURRI !
Closed Thread