UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 29-09-2011, 13:18   #1
danny

danny is on a distinguished road
Default Lady Sophia Black

As I have never found a review of Lady Sophia Black I felt it right that I should post a review . I was lucky enough to have been granted a 2 hour audience with this divine mistress about 4 months ago .

Mistress chambers are easy to find and in a nice discreet location and pretty well equipped . Lady Sophia Black is so much more beautiful in the flesh than her photos suggest . When mistress looks into your eyes you feel as if she is staring deep into your soul. She may be young but she is experienced enough to instinctively know what buttons to push . She very quickly lets you know she is in charge and that you are expected to obey completely any commands .

With out going into too much detail of the session itself I would like to say Lady Sophia Black too me to places ive never been . When being beaten I had my limits pushed to perfection ( IE. she stopped just before i cried )The CBT was exquisite again pushed my limits very near to my maximum. I also love to be face slapped , with this mistress showed no mercy , slaps were delivered at random intervals , I never knew how many or when but they were all hard . I was convinced that my face would be bright red when i left but true expert that she is there was not a single mark. With cane marks I had requested that Any marks would need to be gone in 3-4 days . Again the expertly delivered welts and bruises had gone in two days .

I arrived wearing a KTB chastity device . When I left she said she was thinking of locking it back on and keeping the key . At that point I genuinely believed she would , another example of how Lady Sophia gets into your mind so the experience is as much in your head and it is physical . There were times when I was genuinely scared that I was in the hands of a true sadist who was enjoying hurting me . Again every time I was scared mistress would stop at just the right time .

In conclusion Lady Sophia Black is to be highly recommended . I have session ed with about 20 mistresses over the last 20 years , This was definitely my best session . Mistress pushed all my boundaries to the limit . There were times I was petrified at what was coming next. Never before has a mistress got into my head as much as this . This mind play added so much to the session . I get so few opportunities to visit a mistress so for me it is important that the session goes well . This way exceeded anything that i had expected . If you enjoy you experience half as much as i did , you will have a great session . I cant wait until I get the opportunity to suffer for her again.
Closed Thread