UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 19:51   #1
celine62

celine62 is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Maxime of not far from Birmingham!

Yesterday (September 1st)T was the second time I had seen Mistress Maxime. The first session in February had been good after a slow start so I felt it was time to go back. I won’t say a lot about the detail of the session but give an overall view of the experience.

Pre-Session
Initial contact was by e-mail followed up by a couple of phone calls in which I set out my interests and experience. Mistress was friendly and helpful. On the day of my first session I phone as agreed from a location about a mile away and she told me what she had planned. It became clear that she had put considerable thought and effort into preparing for me. The second session built on the first which Mistress had remembered.

Her Place
Is located in a very discreet location just south of Birmingham. The play area is two attic rooms of a rambling late Victorian property. It is quite large and very well equipped, including a shower and toilet so that everything needed is there. The play area is spotlessly clean.

The sessions
Both were slut training sessions with all that that entails. The first session was gentle and sensual, yesterday’s less so. From the beginning Maxime made it clear I was going to suffer and I did. She pushed hard against my (admittedly low) limits. She had the most delightful smile as she inflicted pain on me and I wanted so much to endure it for her. She instinctively pressed all my submissive buttons and I was putty in her hands. At times I was almost desperate for my torment to end and it is only reviewing it now that I appreciate what a good session it was. Maxime is French and frequently lapses into French in session. As I can speak reasonably good French a large part of yesterday’s session was conducted entirely in French which I found an enormous help in shedding my vanilla self and getting into my role. If you don’t know French don’t worry, Mistress speaks excellent English!

Post session
A much needed shower followed by a wind down in the lounge over a cup of tea. Mistress was in no hurry to show me the door and we had a pleasant chat about our mutual interest and about Yorkshire tea! Mistress Maxime is very friendly and approachable outside session

The Down Side
Only two things.
Firstly if you are, like me, into feminisation scenarios it is best if you have stuff of your own to take as Mistress Maxime doesn’t have an extensive wardrobe.

Secondly she only sees people professionally on a part time basis. This means that she can be difficult to get hold of and you may have to wait awhile to get to see her. But she is worth the wait (and the still sore nipples!)

Conclusion
Yesterday was simply the best experience I’ve had to date which is no reflection on other Mistresses I’ve seen.
Closed Thread