UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2013, 15:36   #1
D_List

D_List will become famous soon enough
Default Mistress Adore - the hypno sessions

I'm now through two hypnotherapy sessions with Mistress Adore who is demonstrating to Lady Anna. Following the recent discussions on the board I decided I review my time thus far.

Upon my first session I was a little apprehensive, self conscious and wondered if this would actually work on me. I soon became very relaxed. Mistress Adore tried a few induction processes on me. The exercises seemed to work so I relaxed a little and started to enjoy the rest of the session.

This first session was really to introduce me to hypnotherapy and give her an understanding of how I would react. During one exercise Mistress Adore told me that my body would feel extremely heavy and yet my right arm would feel very light. She told me that I would feel a tingling sensation in the hand and that my hand would start to rise whilst the rest of my body would feel slumped into the chair. Ever so slowly my tingling right hand rose up to a position above my head. It was weird, I know it was rising but I really don't think that I was consciously making it rise. I know it sounds strange but I don't know how best to put this into words. I then remember her telling me to put my hand on my thigh and not to move it. When I was brought out of hypnosis I was told that I couldn't move it until given permission by Lady Anna. I didn't move it, I couldn't move it. Again I can't explain why I couldn't move it but something wasn't let me move it? After the session Lady Anna had me stood up with my hand still on my thigh, I was aware of it but for some reason I wasn't / couldn't move it until she said so. When she said move it, it was just easy. I know my hand was stuck to my leg but I just couldn't bring myself to move it.

Mistress Adore told me to close my eyes and relax. I remember that she told me that they were both going to talk and that I wouldn't remember any of it. I heard that and I thought no way, I will remember this. Two Dommes chatting! Honestly I can't remember a thing. I have tried to remember and the only way I can explain this is that my memory goes like white noise on the TV. I really can't remember what they talked about. I remember words but what they were, I don't know. That has really blown my mind because I want to remember what they talked about and I just can't. When I try and remember it's like a wall of fuzz.

We finished the first session and I was extremely impressed with what I had experienced and yet I couldn't really explain how it made me feel. What really excited me were the possibilities of what could be done to me in a D/s context as time went on.

We had session two. Mistress Adore put me into a trance state much quicker and deeper today. I always guessed that a trance state would mean the hypnotised person wouldn't know what was going on. This isn't the case, I can hear things, I can take instruction and I can remember these instructions.

Whilst in a trance state things got little more exciting today. I was told again that the two ladies would talk and I wouldn't remember a thing. I can say yet again that I can't remember anything. This really does blow my mind. Anyway, I was told that when Mistress Adore slapped her hands I would feel pleasure. She then told me that Lady Anna would touch me and I would feel an electrical shock from her finger nails. She then told me that I would have freezing cold sensations and when Lady Anna touches me the cold would intensify. Then I was told I would get hot and clammy. I felt the everything she said I would. At one point I must say that I became sexually excited despite being in slumped, eyes closed trance state. I'm lumping all this in one paragraph because I again I find it all very difficult to put into words.

At present I'm suffering from a bad back. She told me to think of the pain as a ball that has come out of my back and into my hand. She told me to imagine that I would be compressing the ball into a smaller ball and then putting it back. She told me that whilst the pain wouldn't be totally gone I would have much less pain in my back and that if it came back I could concentrate on the same exercise and the pain would be reduced. When I was allowed to come out of the trance all the pain had gone. I did feel an uncomfortable feeling in my back when I moved but Lady Anna is witness today to me doing things that I haven't been able to do since last week. It's quite remarkable.

So session two done and I'm hooked. D/s is a large part of my life, so I'm extremely excited that hypnotism can be used to enhance what we already have. I'm excited to go much further with this and I thank Mistress Adore for her time and her expertise. I also thank Lady Anna for handing me over to Mistress Adore to demonstrate her expertise on.

From a PD client point of view I would have loved to be summoned, handcuffed and hypnotised by a Mistress whilst she puts her anchors deep into my mind. To have a Mistress condition you is something very powerful.

From a lifestyle point of view god knows what can happen. To have anchors that push me is extremely exciting. There are parts to our relationship that are private and as such I don't want to discuss in public. Lady Anna knows what they are and I think I have mentioned them to Mistress Adore. If these things can be exploited through hypnotism then I really would love to see how this can go.

I'm really sorry that I can't describe the feelings any better than I am. All I can say is that I find the whole thing extremely deep, exciting and erotic. For the guys who believe or aren't sure I'd definitely give it a go. If you are into mind control or emotional masochism it's a must.

Closed Thread