UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > The Mistresses Forum

Old 04-02-2010, 12:00   #11
jon123

jon123 has a spectacular aura aboutjon123 has a spectacular aura about

Important subject.

First of all I use a plant spray with a plastic nozzle to pump water into me.

Then I use a butt-plug with soap. Insert, take-out, clean, and then insert again.

Then I have a bath or shower.

The plants are thriving (yes, remember to clean the nozzle afterwards)
jon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 18:54   #12
EmmCee12

EmmCee12 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon123 View Post
Important subject.

First of all I use a plant spray with a plastic nozzle to pump water into me.

Then I use a butt-plug with soap. Insert, take-out, clean, and then insert again.

Then I have a bath or shower.

The plants are thriving (yes, remember to clean the nozzle afterwards)
Don't the neighbours object when they see you nozzling yourself on the front lawn next to the rhododendrons?
EmmCee12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 19:00   #13
EmmCee12

EmmCee12 is on a distinguished road

[quote=Lisal;8550]
I must admit I am (ahem) anal about hygiene before a session. The last things I do (apart from putting my clothes on - of course) is to have a poo (if necessary) and a shower QUOTE]

Me too, Lisal. If you don't clean it, how can you expect Mistress to poke and prod it? Poor hygiene is simply disrespectful and unforgiveable.
EmmCee12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 22:18   #14
bladerunner

Default Clean

I always visit a spa and steam room just before visiting mistress.

Nothing spicy the night before and definitely no alcohol on the day

Got to be fresh as a daisy for the said Lady.
Old 05-02-2010, 23:33   #15
MistressHourglass

MistressHourglass is on a distinguished road
Smile ...

It feels good hearing all your comments and 'tips' regarding keeping fresh for your Mistresses.

I think, after a good many smelly bottoms..... breath....... feet..... I started to feel overwhelmed....LOL

As mentioned in the original post, not all men who visit my chamber have unsatisfactory hygiene standards....... but like the buses here in London, none came, then they all did at once.........

And yes, though it may seem a high figure, it's at least 50% who could improve! Fortunately, I am of sound mind and not being paranoid here, like......... maybe I just get all the poo to deal with. If it's coming my way, it's most likely across the board.

When training there were a lot of 'whiffs' around....... that keep coming around..... and around.....

Oh well...... having a sense of humor is VERY important, as well as a large supply of antiseptic wet-wipes
MistressHourglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 23:50   #16
MistressHourglass

MistressHourglass is on a distinguished road
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressRouge View Post
Most of My strap-on/anal subs skip breakfast/lunch some nil by mouth the night before also.

Failing that, My enema syringe is close to hand
I don't know how much luck I would have getting smelly clients on board with a fasting regime! Somehow, just sorting out the basics, having a crap free bum when they visit me would be a result.

I use an enema syringe, have a number of different ones, and am persevering, but find them messy and fiddly. It may just be the way I'm using them Mistress Rouge!!.....LOL

Some clients like to feel they are being nurtured by Mistress, or maybe it's just that I attract this dynamic? They don't seem put out when I say ' that bum needs to be sorted out'....... they love it, my freshening them up and having them all glowing, pink...... not brown.

But I have to say, even with the clean looking and nice smelling men, I still get the heavy duty wet-wipes out, put my gloves on...... and double-check. I find looks can be deceiving. As I say to them, my Chamber is a sacred space and I don't want it 'soiled'.
MistressHourglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 00:29   #17
MistressRouge

MistressRouge is on a distinguished road

Hello Mistress Hourglass,

Maybe the filthy swines, have a kick out of it arriving to you soiled?

You are a very patient, and understanding Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressHourglass View Post
I don't know how much luck I would have getting smelly clients on board with a fasting regime! Somehow, just sorting out the basics, having a crap free bum when they visit me would be a result.

I use an enema syringe, have a number of different ones, and am persevering, but find them messy and fiddly. It may just be the way I'm using them Mistress Rouge!!.....LOL

Some clients like to feel they are being nurtured by Mistress, or maybe it's just that I attract this dynamic? They don't seem put out when I say ' that bum needs to be sorted out'....... they love it, my freshening them up and having them all glowing, pink...... not brown.

But I have to say, even with the clean looking and nice smelling men, I still get the heavy duty wet-wipes out, put my gloves on...... and double-check. I find looks can be deceiving. As I say to them, my Chamber is a sacred space and I don't want it 'soiled'.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:38   #18
jon123

jon123 has a spectacular aura aboutjon123 has a spectacular aura about

Of course another problem is that, however hard I scrub myself, my mind stays as filthy as ever.
jon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:00   #19
entelechy

entelechy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And yes, though it may seem a high figure, it's at least 50% who could improve! Fortunately, I am of sound mind and not being paranoid here, like......... maybe I just get all the poo to deal with. If it's coming my way, it's most likely across the board.
Perhaps there's some kind of Universal Constant governing the proportion of sh1tty bummed subbies a Mistress receives in a given amount of time - perhaps a Poisson Distribution would govern it. It may seem like a peak of poo right now, Mistress Hourglass, but things may smooth themselves out in the coming months.
entelechy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 14:03   #20
sussexslave

sussexslave is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Why don't you give them the old fuch and suck routine. I'm sure any dirty bottomed sub would think twice about turning up like that if forced to suck your strap-on clean.