UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Scene News and Product/Vendor Reviews > Where Can I?

Old 07-10-2010, 09:46   #1
fix1170

Post Venus 2000 Milking Machine

Hi,

I have a unused Venus 2000 male milking machine for sale, it was purchased 18 months ago for a venture with my partner which never happened.

It is ready to use with hoses, UK power lead, remote control box ( on 4' cable ), demonstration video, receiver / stroking device, cleaning Brush, storage Bag, replacement liner material and head / nipple massager.

It was purchased direct from Abco Research Associates in the U.S.A. and cost $1131.00 ( £730.00 ) shipped to me.

I'am open to reasonable offers. Thanks, fix1170.

*********** Thanks for looking, but this item is now sold **********

Last edited by fix1170; 30-10-2010 at 14:17. Reason: The item has now been sold
Old 07-10-2010, 18:23   #2
MistressHourglass

MistressHourglass is on a distinguished road
Default In response....

I have been looking into buying the Venus 2000. What I do wonder though, is what you mean by 'reasonable offer'. I am not British and when people don't just say what they want....... I get confused and find it off putting!! You must have an idea as to what you want for it.

It's like on my website. I state clearly what the tribute is, so everyone knows where they stand. I know that some people don't state what they want, maybe there is a sliding scale?....... but I know that my being explicit is appreciated.
MistressHourglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 18:23   #3
derchris

derchris is on a distinguished road

Might be interested.
Seeing at is is 18 months old, I would say £400 inc. shipping.
derchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 21:37   #4
LeonaStern

LeonaStern is on a distinguished road

I love the Venus...
LeonaStern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 20:36   #5
MistressHourglass

MistressHourglass is on a distinguished road

It is here in my sweaty palms and what entertainment it has been watching the video supplied, a copy is on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRCZ5PT0llg
What I have picked up so far.......
'Venus 200 is a godsend, no matter if you have an erection or not'....... that will come in handy for Mistress Hourglass's visitors, VERY. 'Mind blowing orgasm every time. Venus 2000 is always there, always waiting to satisfy primal passions'...... IF Mistress agrees, if not........ you are in trouble!! 'Slightest turn of the control knob and your wildest dreams happen'..... remember Mistress will be turning the knob, OR NOT. 20 strokes per minute that goes up to 360 stokes per minute!!!!!!! This is quite something to see in the video, hilarious.....LOL. What entertainment!!! I have not had a good laugh in such a long time. I am going to enjoy subjecting my visitors to this piece of equipment and torturing them, if I so choose. There is even the option of a slight stroke length to several inches...LOL..... more torture in store.
The voice over on the video goes on to state that, 'you set the pace, you set the strength and you set the time'. Really?*^%&$?"{+_**........ Not quite right there, I SET EVERYTHING into motion, not you!!
What can be created here..... 'the largest erection that you have only dreamed of in the past'....... with ME in control......LOL.
It can also be an exquisite head massager for the tip of your cock, a nipple massager, in the video you see an example of it being utilized on the balls (that is a handy tip), with a cock ring on!!
I could also use it on you manually, to amuse me as you preform tricks, my VENUS 2000 gimp.
Then we get to the really interesting bit.....LOL...... examples of satisfied customers in full flight. Hairy bums everywhere, balls, cocks vibrating all over the place........ and I really mean vibrating. I just could not stop laughing, what a sight to behold!!!! And check out the guy with the mask on. Thank god these men are indoors, out of sight....... and not scaring the wildlife!!
www.mistresshourglass.co.uk

Last edited by MistressHourglass; 25-02-2011 at 22:55.
MistressHourglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 20:40   #6
Madamecaramel

Madamecaramel is on a distinguished road

£500
Old 18-04-2012, 14:58   #7
AgnerWagner

AgnerWagner is on a distinguished road
Default Venus 2000 Milking Machine

They are shining right outside my front door right now. They are magnificent. Thank you for letting me know they were Jupiter and Venus. Id assumed they were GPS satellites monitoring my IP.

They do it all the time.
AgnerWagner is offline   Reply With Quote