UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-06-2011, 22:07   #38
jon123

jon123 has a spectacular aura aboutjon123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Anna View Post

If you are not prepared to do a proper review as per the rules of the board, you should not be prepared to write something about a Mistress on this board either. Do a proper review. That way the Mistress is informed if anything is said that could be considered negative and is given the opportunity to:

a) know about it
b) defend herself
c) take on any relevant feedback and improve her business

Proper reviews will stop puff reviews in here. Proper reviews have rules for a reason.
Seems a convincing argument, and left me wondering whether this section of the board, mistress information sought, should be closed down? (not, of course, that this has anything to do with me). However, it always seems to have a fair number of people browsing, so it must be quite popular.

Maybe it should be restricted to the opening question, and then PM for any response.

Of course someone could post a personal comment about a particular mistress anywhere on the board, but I suppose it would, quite rightly, be removed quickly.

However, I'm not convinced that the 'licensed' reviews section functions that well either (here on on PDUK). A review is written, it's launched into the ether, and then nothing happens.

Maybe the concept of reviews is flawed, since everyone is different and one person's ideal mistress may be someone else's disaster.

However, there ought to be room for some exchange of factual information, posted according to the rules for reviews, a right of reply, and also some further comments from clients, subject to the same rules as the original review. But this doesn't seem to happen (not in the reviews section, anyway).

P.S. I joined UKM initially to write a review, but then thought better of it. I thought that if I disclosed the name of my regular mistress I would be limited as to what I could post here. And writing an objective review of someone you like is really difficult.
jon123 is offline   Reply With Quote