UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > The Oubliette

Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2024, 08:26   #1
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough
Default Kate

Now I’m no die hard royalist by any means. Take ‘em or leave ‘em so to speak.

Just thought I’d put that first cos in actual fact it’s got nowt to do with what comes next.

It was sad watching Kate as she told the world about her recent surgery.
I tried putting myself in her position. Living in that bubble. A time in your life when you would just want to be left alone to try and cope with things.
Instead having to deal with tabloid speculation and of course reading the shit that spouts out of social media.

I hope she makes a full recovery.
Old 23-03-2024, 10:13   #2
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road
Default Always helps if you're upfront. Nips conspiracy in the bud...

Nowadays if you’re in the public domain, you can’t afford to be economical with the truth because it will come out at some stage. If you live your life on the public dollar, then the public interest is always going to be there. You can’t just cherry pick the positives.

Firstly, Charles didn’t have cancer, then he did. Then Kate didn’t have cancer, now she does. Charles got out of the palace news flow loop, by deciding it was best to come clean.

From the medical perspective, major abdominal surgery, with a further 2 weeks in hospital care post op, is a serious matter. The battery of blood tests, including the cancer markers of CA 125 and CEA would point towards a diagnosis and a colonoscopy (if colorectal) and a hysteroscopy (if ovarian) would have confirmed the suspicion prior to admission. You’re not going to do a colon resection or a hysterectomy, unless you’re pretty damn sure, its necessary. CT and MRI scans before surgery would also have been performed for exact location and dimensions, especially if the surgery is to be performed laparoscopically.

At the time of surgery the cancer would be cut out and a sample would be sent to histology for confirmation biopsy. You would get the results in real time. The surgeon would also examine contiguous lymph nodes for possible infection and if necessary remove them.

It is customary to have adjuvant chemo as follow up to surgery, to zap any stray rapidly dividing cancer cells that were not optically apparent.

It seems, that the palace is reluctant to admit that first line royals can have cancer, like everyday people.

I suspect if the palace were suspecting a data breach from the private hospital, then it would mandate this time, to put the record straight. Unless, a cancer has reached stage 4 metastasis, they are eminently curable in the abdominal space.

Like everyone who gets this disease, I wish them all the best…
Old 23-03-2024, 16:43   #3
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Leave them be

More then enough conspiracy stuff on social media before this

She’s had to tell her kids - get her head around her own situation and still the press/twitterati bang on about it
Old 23-03-2024, 18:09   #4
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default All the best of British.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
Leave them be

More then enough conspiracy stuff on social media before this

She’s had to tell her kids - get her head around her own situation and still the press/twitterati bang on about it
Quite agree. I don’t think we need miserable (but not unexpected) bullshitters commentating on how our King and his daughter-in-law should have both immediately come clean with their medical illnesses. Personal medical concerns are exactly that - personal, and being a paid servant of the public does not in anyway change that right to time and privacy.

If the media-news-commentator cycle cannot go a few weeks without continuous updates on private matters without then descending into conspiracies or a feeding frenzy of cynical speculation then that is of little immediate concern to the Prince and Princess of Wales. The same is true for our King.

It is not unreasonable the Prince and Princess’s primary concern will have been for their children when wanting to reassure them and prepare them prior to making the news public. Nor is it unusual for people with cancer to immediately only tell close family and friends when planning adjustments to personal and working life before making it more widely known. The timing of releasing the news is likely more to do with their children who are just now finishing school for the Spring holidays. Delaying the announcement has given their children a bit more time and protection in private (and this time will also be of use for classmates and the schools concerned). It will be very scary for all young children to deal with such an uncertain future. The Prince and Princess now appear to have handled this life changing shock with much assurance and care for their family, which is in itself reassuring.

I wish our Princess of Wales a full recovery and hope she takes all the time needed before returning to public duties.

For anyone facing this disease, in whatever form, please do not lose faith or hope. You are not alone.” — Catherine, Princess of Wales.

Good words, well spoken, and straight from the honest heart. I know there are plenty of people who have taken much support and comfort from the statement Catherine made yesterday. We are blessed to have such a good heart as our future Queen.

Now, back to the Spring holidays - hope everyone takes the time to have a good Easter break with family and friends.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”
Old 25-03-2024, 11:06   #5
chris4slavery

chris4slavery will become famous soon enough

Firstly feudalism and "monarchism" are particularly vile things.
Its all the more astonishing to hear Neoliberals try and fuse them with propaganda for "equality" etc. Given that they are its diametric opposite.

On one hand I take no pleasure in seeing Kate Middleton or whatever her name is being ill. Altho I find her plans to be a feudalist head of state to be absolutely despicable.

Her father in law has shown himself to be a despicable character in numerous ways.

On to all this drama, they were found to be lying with fake photos etc. No one demanded they exposed any health issues.

What I find interesting and disturbing is we apparently have a cancer epidemic according to MSM. An epidemic in YOUNGER otherwise healthy people. SO... this begs the question... what was the cause?

Plenty of us have well founded ideas on the topic. What is the huge health change since 2020...?
And we're also seeing a lot of MSM articles talking about the increase from the 1990s til.... 2019!

Additionally, if someone tells a big whopper once, what is to stop them telling one again? And WHAT whoppers will they tell?

So what could be the biggest deception? Do Middleton and Charles Whatshisname even HAVE cancer?
Or is it a "we're in this together" type propaganda ploy?

All I know is that those who steer the feudalist (and global "healthcare") ships have shown they can't be trusted.
Lets start protecting children and the vulnerable from perverts. Instead of letting perverts groom and deceive them. Lets start respecting Christians instead of promoting the deceptions of the Devil. Peace and love, not lies and trickery.
Old 25-03-2024, 20:43   #6
Bjorn Brimble
Banned

Bjorn Brimble can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4slavery View Post
So what could be the biggest deception? Do Middleton and Charles Whatshisname even HAVE cancer?
Or is it a "we're in this together" type propaganda ploy?

All I know is that those who steer the feudalist (and global "healthcare") ships have shown they can't be trusted.
No. Absolutely not having that chris4slavery.

Middleton is not that mendacious. Even if she was, do you really think she is thick enough to risk everything like that?

I’ll rephrase that one. Do you really think her team of advisors are thick enough to risk that?

Lying about having cancer is the work of an absolute scumbag.

It would finish her forever if word got out.

It would actually finish the RF too. Period.

Pretty despicable of you to insinuate such a thing without proper evidence. She’s a human being with cancer at the end of the day.

But by god I’ll defend your right to say make such insinuations.

Free speech is important.

What I 100% don’t agree with is UKM hosting sexualised deepfake images of Kate. Or any women.

Bang out of order.

Not only is it illegal. It’s damned right demeaning to women.

I get the argument that she’s public property because she’s put herself in the limelight, has a luxury lifestyle funded by taxpayers etc etc

But no one has rights to her body.

As a Mistress forum the owners show afford women more respect IMO.
Old 25-03-2024, 17:30   #7
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road
Default Not unexpected, but definitely not bullshit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
Quite agree. I don’t think we need miserable (but not unexpected) bullshitters commentating on how our King and his daughter-in-law should have both immediately come clean with their medical illnesses. Personal medical concerns are exactly that - personal, and being a paid servant of the public does not in anyway change that right to time and privacy.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.
It is quite reasonable to have opinions on photos and press conferences that might not be entirely factual.

I can understand that as someone with a scant knowledge of medical science, that you might not have understood my explanation.

Given how much front end private hospital diagnosis would have been performed prior to admission, it would be extremely unusual for someone having major surgery to get a diagnosis of a cancer condition by coincidental chance. The likely scenario is that you are having surgery, because you have cancer. And after removing the tumour, chemo is given to minimise the risk of it returning.

Now stop being your usual pain in the arse and accept the fact that folk on the public dime are newsworthy and that there will be fact checking going on. Like I said, you have to accept the positives and negatives. It can't be all ball gowns and party frocks.

Believe it or not, but people like Deborah James and her family benefited from talking about it. It's only scary if you lock it away and make it an embarrassing little secret...

Last edited by ex nihilo; 25-03-2024 at 17:34.
Old 25-03-2024, 18:39   #8
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default As the red sun kisses the sea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex nihilo View Post
It is quite reasonable to have opinions on photos and press conferences that might not be entirely factual.

I can understand that as someone with a scant knowledge of medical science, that you might not have understood my explanation.

Given how much front end private hospital diagnosis would have been performed prior to admission, it would be extremely unusual for someone having major surgery to get a diagnosis of a cancer condition by coincidental chance. The likely scenario is that you are having surgery, because you have cancer. And after removing the tumour, chemo is given to minimise the risk of it returning.

Now stop being your usual pain in the arse and accept the fact that folk on the public dime are newsworthy and that there will be fact checking going on. Like I said, you have to accept the positives and negatives. It can't be all ball gowns and party frocks.

Believe it or not, but people like Deborah James and her family benefited from talking about it. It's only scary if you lock it away and make it an embarrassing little secret...
The attempt to re-victimise the Princess of Wales over her understandable delay in announcing the cancer diagnosis has soon been called-out as the bad-faith trolling bullsh*t which it obviously is. Trolling from the usual suspects - in both the media and social-media, and in BDSM forums.

Somehow, and against all measure of credible likelihood, our King & Queen, and Prince & Princess of Wales have carried themselves well without your advice on how they should have better handled the news of their cancer diagnoses. This must be (another) terrible blow to your ego.

Indeed, this is a universal truth. For looking out upon the beautiful horizon as the red sun once more kisses the sea goodnight, one cannot help but note the world does seem to turn perfectly well without your presence or advice. As it always has…and will continue to.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 25-03-2024 at 22:47.
Closed Thread