UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > The Agony and the Ecstasy

Old 12-09-2023, 11:00   #1
Criticalmass

Criticalmass is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Could you live the life?

Rather odd thing happened, at the last major Euro lottery I missed winning by one number on every single number. That is the number comes up 567 I had 456,this went through the entire sequence of numbers much to my amusement and frustration.

This got me wondering as potentially I could have been a multibillionaire (in your dreams sonny!) i began wondering, could I with unlimited funds live the life that I have always wanted i.e. to be permanently part of a dungeoned, latex Emporium.

Contemplating such a thing I realised that it would be a remarkably expensive enterprise you would need staff! A night nurse to ensure nothing strange is happening to you, and a Nanny to change nappies should you be happening to wear them, your Domme and that's a problem, would someone want to indulge you in this, even if they're being paid for years at a time? And of course a housekeeper.

You are talking about a minimum of quarter of £1 million a year just in staff wages, and how much do you value the time of your Domme at? The entire thing would probably cost you about £1 million to set up and running cost of about half a million a year! So looking at this I need to win at least 50 millionto have the retirement of life style I would like to indulge in.

Your thoughts would be appreciated
Old 12-09-2023, 15:50   #2
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Proximity and chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criticalmass View Post
Rather odd thing happened, at the last major Euro lottery I missed winning by one number on every single number. That is the number comes up 567 I had 456,this went through the entire sequence of numbers much to my amusement and frustration.

This got me wondering as potentially I could have been a multibillionaire (in your dreams sonny!) i began wondering, could I with unlimited funds live the life that I have always wanted i.e. to be permanently part of a dungeoned, latex Emporium.
Fret ye not CM, you were never close to being a billionaire, or even a richer millionaire. In a random selection of numbers such as the lottery there is no such thing as proximity. Apparent similarity of number sets carry no probabilistic meaning, that is merely a trick played by our pattern seeking minds (which often inherently struggle with the concept of randomness). All sets are equidistant from each other. As an example, instead of numbers, the 51 options could be a random collection of items, and nothing in the outcomes of the game would change, because the game is functionally invariant to the selection set. The selection (Blue Stilton, Mudguard, Poem) has no measure of proximity to the winning selection of (Seaweed, Hydro-electric dam, Suncream). Similarly (4,5,6) was no ‘closer’ to the winning (5,6,7) than any other set.

You are freed from the torment of a near miss.

As for living the life, it is an interesting consideration. I think just space and time is all that money can really help with. How much space and time would we want to live the life ? About £1m ? A house with a dedicated play-space and the time to play when the mood takes us ? What else would we need that can be bought ?

Money would become a burden when dealing with people, so I’d use it just for more space and time.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 13-09-2023 at 06:08.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2023, 07:58   #3
Bjorn Brimble
Banned

Bjorn Brimble can only hope to improve

Quote:

Contemplating such a thing I realised that it would be a remarkably expensive enterprise you would need staff! A night nurse to ensure nothing strange is happening to you, and a Nanny to change nappies should you be happening to wear them, your Domme and that's a problem, would someone want to indulge you in this, even if they're being paid for years at a time? And of course a housekeeper.

You are talking about a minimum of quarter of £1 million a year just in staff wages, and how much do you value the time of your Domme at? The entire thing would probably cost you about £1 million to set up and running cost of about half a million a year! So looking at this I need to win at least 50 millionto have the retirement of life style I would like to indulge in.

Your thoughts would be appreciated
Six staff should cover it. Your chosen Mistress to oversee everything and two or three on shift at any one time.

Why not turn it into a little earner though - other rich subs would pay £££ for a week's stay there or whatever.

Good fantasy but would it still feel fresh and exciting after two weeks, two months, two years etc?

That's the problem with lottery winners. Once the human mind gets used to an environment no matter how luxurious, it will just become routine in the end like anything else. They often end up feeling more unfulfilled and unhappy than the rest of us.

And what would there be left to fantasise about?

Better off spending it on travel and property around the world I reckon. A regular change of scenery is good for the soul.

The other point is BDSM occupying 100% of your time. I can't imagine anything worse to be honest.

Last edited by Bjorn Brimble; 14-09-2023 at 08:06.
Bjorn Brimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2023, 09:15   #4
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road
Default Can't buy you love, but there are a few next best things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn Brimble View Post
Good fantasy but would it still feel fresh and exciting after two weeks, two months, two years etc?

That's the problem with lottery winners. Once the human mind gets used to an environment no matter how luxurious, it will just become routine in the end like anything else. They often end up feeling more unfulfilled and unhappy than the rest of us.

And what would there be left to fantasise about?
Very true that, but Mistresses Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and Ducati would give me a good run for my money, before the ennui sets in...
Old 16-09-2023, 06:13   #5
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex nihilo View Post
Very true that, but Mistresses Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and Ducati would give me a good run for my money, before the ennui sets in...
It’s getting into the bloody things that’s difficult and don’t even ask about what’s the best way to get out. As for getting my leg over these days………….. let’s just say it wouldn’t be an everyday thing. Probably just on those sunnier days when I wouldn’t need to wear so much leather. But always protection of course………. Goes without saying.

I suspect there may be a few millionaires on here already. But it’s always nice to have a bit more.

If I won any large sum of dosh on the lottery it would going to ensure my family were secure (financially) for the rest of their natch. No university loans for my grandkids. They won’t need them anyway so I’ve no idea why I said that. But you catch my drift.

BDSM play everyday.
Nooooooooo !!!!!
Not for me thanks. Travel more obviously and yes I dare say a little place in the sun to rest my weary bones when winter sets in in Blitey.
Flying out the help every other week just to do housework in her kini…………..
Old 30-09-2023, 14:21   #6
Criticalmass

Criticalmass is on a distinguished road
Default Hmmm

All interesting and valid opinions. Maybe a month at a time to get that edge of insanity only to be altered by the not orgsum. I supposes as a 365, 24/7 chastity device wearer I am living the dream.

With no family to support, indulgence is a thing I would enjoy.

Interested to hear our Dommes comments on this.

R
Old 30-09-2023, 14:33   #7
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
All interesting and valid opinions. Maybe a month at a time to get that edge of insanity only to be altered by the not orgsum. I supposes as a 365, 24/7 chastity device wearer I am living the dream.

With no family to support, indulgence is a thing I would enjoy.

Interested to hear our Dommes comments on this.

R
‘not orgsum’ ?

‘R’ ?

Are you by any chance sending out coded signals to your Mistress ?

Well two can play at that game with her !

‘Hot butt sound’

‘P n G 2 O’.

I await her response.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote