UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > New and Updated Websites for Mistresses

Old 05-04-2011, 09:48   #1
MissBrown

MissBrown is on a distinguished road
Default Strictly Miss Brown's New Movie Release

Strictly Miss Brown's New Movie Release - 'Piercing Punishments'
Hello everyone,
I am delighted to announce that my latest movie 'Piercing Punishments' has now been released.
It stars the ever popular Xela, the wonderful Lava Valkyrie who took her first caning in 'Revision', and a brand new CP starlet Keeley Macabre.
Piercing Punishments is set in a piercing studio and contains some wonderful CP action which results in all the girls getting soundly spanked, paddled and severely caned!
For Keeley in particular it was her first ever caning which culminates in her sporting a vividly striped and bruised bottom.
I really enjoyed working with all the 3 girls - Lava took her second punishment very bravely, while yet again Xela learns never to try and cross Miss Brown!
Throughout my series of movies I bring into play new themes, but you can be sure that the end result will be a feast for CP lovers!
Please visit my website where you can watch the free trailer, read about the movie and download individual clips or the whole film.
You can also purchase a hard copy of the DVD that will be sent to you by post. Please note the hard copies will not be available for two weeks.
I hope that you enjoy my latest movie.
Best wishes,
Miss Brown.
http://www.strictlymissbrown.com/dvd...nishments.html
MissBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 17:32   #2
londonsub

londonsub is on a distinguished road

That looks very good
londonsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 09:44   #3
stripthewillow

stripthewillow is on a distinguished road

I agree!

Have downloaded the whole movie from Miss Brown's site and its a cracking film right from the off.

All the girls are great, and succeed in getting their lovely bottoms deliciously thrashed by Miss Brown who is in tremendous form, as is her famed left arm.

Classy, classic CP of the highest order - please keep them coming!

And may I just add that the 'Brief Encounters' clips on the site are fab. CP straight to the point.

http://www.strictlymissbrown.com/brief_encounters.html

I love it when the curtain raises and Miss Brown appears, cane in hand ..... and delivers as only she can.
stripthewillow is offline   Reply With Quote