UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > The Mistresses Forum

Old 09-11-2009, 17:11   #1
Mistress Lilith

Mistress Lilith is on a distinguished road
Default Refresh

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is th right area for this post, but I will hang myself out to dry anyway..

I was working as a pro domina for quite a while approx 5-6 years ago. I had a few close regulars who were friends, as well as clients. I kept everything quite private due to certain constraints of my daily job, (another reason for not mixing with the wider community). I always felt this put me at a major disadvantage, as I had to draw on personal 'bedroom' experience as a domina, and did not have the benefit of an experienced Mistress to learn from.

As with all things, one becomes older/wiser/more mature/reflective etc.. and suddenly grows up enough to realise even 'she' needs more directed tuition.

So, as long winded questions go... I would be grateful to any prodomme who would be willing to help refresh my knowledge and, hopefully, teach me some new techniques?

I am not looking to poach or infringe upon anyone's time/business, but would be very grateful for the input. I live in the West Midlands, and know Birmingham and Worcester quite well.

Thanks for listening to the waffle.

Lilith
Mistress Lilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 00:02   #2
Peter

Peter will become famous soon enough

Mistress Lilith

Good luck in your quest for a pro-domme who will offer you some advice and training. If this proves difficult to arrange, perhaps it would be worthwhile to talk to some of your submissive friends about their experiences, fetishes, likes and dislikes - the things that really press their buttons. Maybe after a session, you could have a chat about how things went or, more importantly, how things could have been done in a different or more exciting way. Obviously, using equipment safely and effectively is best explained by a professional domina but other things such as scene creation, role playing or how a session begins or ends could be learned by encouraging your friends to provide honest feedback. I'm sure that many experienced dommes have discovered a great deal this way, probably more than by talking to other dommes. I should imagine that most of your clients would love discussing such things, especially if they feel they are being of some help to you. After all, that's what being submissive is about. If subs didn't enjoy talking about their experiences there would be far fewer forums like this one. All the best.

Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 15:01   #3
Mrstrapon

Mrstrapon is on a distinguished road

A Good Slave may also be able to point in the right direction aswell..

Stuart
Old 19-11-2009, 11:05   #4
Mistress Lilith

Mistress Lilith is on a distinguished road

Thank you both

The select few subs I have, I have known for a number years. We are very close and I feel I know them in as much as I know what they like, their tolerance to pain etc.. We are now more friends, who have grown in our experiences together. Maybe it is just a new sub I need to experiment with!

I have met many subs over the years.. and yet hardly any Dommes.
It's just nice to know you're on the right track!!

Thanks both again very much.
Mistress Lilith is offline   Reply With Quote