UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 15-02-2014, 19:49   #11
bladerunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
Kevin didn't seem to mind the recomendation. Just exactly what does South Asia mean.
That's what I was wondering too.

I thought the said Lady was an Asian Lass,

Oh dear I should have got more skoolin and eddication
Old 15-02-2014, 23:41   #12
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Old 01-03-2014, 01:57   #13
Petronius

Petronius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
Kevin didn't seem to mind the recomendation. Just exactly what does South Asia mean.
South Asia generally refers to the Indian subcontinent, i.e., India, pakistanistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan & Sri Lanka. Afghanistan and the Maldives are also part of South Asia.
Petronius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:00   #14
Petronius

Petronius is on a distinguished road

By the way, can a mod or admin please explain why the forum software changes the spelling of the country found between India and Afghanistan into something that doesn't exist?
Petronius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:36   #15
reefknot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
By the way, can a mod or admin please explain why the forum software changes the spelling of the country found between India and Afghanistan into something that doesn't exist?
It was something the person who set the message board up set, the Mods cannot change these settings
Old 27-03-2014, 19:38   #16
britsubub40

britsubub40 is on a distinguished road
Default Indian Dommes in London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Hi all

It is a fantasy of mine to be dominated by females of Indian/ south Asian origin especially getting hard faceslaps from them!

Based on my research I came across mistress zayna in London. Was wondering if there are other active dommes in London area! Would like to explore the possibility of a session with them.

Any responses, whether through private messages or here would be appreciated.

Thanks
I am happy to report I had an amazing four day session with Mistress Cyber. We met at Heathrow as I flew her out from NYC. Mistress had settled in at Wyndam Grand London. Our plan was to do extended predicament bondage, cbt, nt, toilet play, piercing and extensive flogging. Mistress made several calls to confirm as a guest mistress at one of the more well- known dungeons and rented out a room for 4 hours. The room was exquisite with old fashioned stocks she put me in right away. She blindfolded and started to apply pressure on my nose and mouth. Then Mistress kicked me in the balls and applied restraints. Finally, she took off blindfold and I stood in awe, she had long black shiny hair and a latex dress on. The Mistress stands at 5'8", but in heels looks much taller. Many years ago, I fell in love with her physical beauty and strict dominant attitude. She grabbed by the hair, and said "Address your Queen. Stop gaping like that!". Then she slapped my face and I started to worship her sexy feet and legs.

Many hours later, I had crossed brown showers, latex play, and piercing off my bucket list. The next few days were filled with shopping for the Mistress Cyber, seeing local sites, romantic dinners and pleasure- pain filled nights. Every session was new and unexpected. She did not do the same thing twice. I am now a collared slave of Ms. Cyber's. This exceeded my expectations. If you are looking for an out of this world session, approach Mistress Cyber. She is the "cream of the crop"!!!
britsubub40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2014, 12:10   #17
tigertim

tigertim is on a distinguished road

WHAT!!! You flew her over from New York, for a four day session in London, blimey how much did that cost??
She must be good.
tigertim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2014, 14:19   #18
Just William

Just William is on a distinguished road

......blimy, and i'm twittering on about a few more quid for Miss Myers, (see the Thread).

Let alone the money, how did you (and Her) feel after all that rampant, BDSM activity? Shattered i should imagine as the longest i've ever booked for was four hours, not four days!! PS And Mistress Cyber probably had jet-lag as well!
Just William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2014, 18:09   #19
bladerunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by britsubub40 View Post
I am happy to report I had an amazing four day session with Mistress Cyber. We met at Heathrow as I flew her out from NYC. Mistress had settled in at Wyndam Grand London. Our plan was to do extended predicament bondage, cbt, nt, toilet play, piercing and extensive flogging. Mistress made several calls to confirm as a guest mistress at one of the more well- known dungeons and rented out a room for 4 hours. The room was exquisite with old fashioned stocks she put me in right away. She blindfolded and started to apply pressure on my nose and mouth. Then Mistress kicked me in the balls and applied restraints. Finally, she took off blindfold and I stood in awe, she had long black shiny hair and a latex dress on. The Mistress stands at 5'8", but in heels looks much taller. Many years ago, I fell in love with her physical beauty and strict dominant attitude. She grabbed by the hair, and said "Address your Queen. Stop gaping like that!". Then she slapped my face and I started to worship her sexy feet and legs.

Many hours later, I had crossed brown showers, latex play, and piercing off my bucket list. The next few days were filled with shopping for the Mistress Cyber, seeing local sites, romantic dinners and pleasure- pain filled nights. Every session was new and unexpected. She did not do the same thing twice. I am now a collared slave of Ms. Cyber's. This exceeded my expectations. If you are looking for an out of this world session, approach Mistress Cyber. She is the "cream of the crop"!!!

Goodness Gracious
Old 05-04-2014, 15:07   #20
britsubub40

britsubub40 is on a distinguished road
Default Sessions, jetlag and value of what you pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just William View Post
......blimy, and i'm twittering on about a few more quid for Miss Myers, (see the Thread).

Let alone the money, how did you (and Her) feel after all that rampant, BDSM activity? Shattered i should imagine as the longest i've ever booked for was four hours, not four days!! PS And Mistress Cyber probably had jet-lag as well!
Mistress Cyber is very well known in the US. She works out consistently and has amazing energy. She is also from the heyday of BDSM in NYC- Black and Blue Ball, fetish week, SMACK party- so she is used to many days' sessions. I am sure she slept on the plane the way back. But she was there to play, and I was footing the bill. So we had a lot of play. After all, this is a girl who does overnight sessions in Toronto and jumps on the bus the next morning. She's inexhaustible!
britsubub40 is offline   Reply With Quote