UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 27-10-2022, 11:47   #21
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
What if the Domme wanted it to be sexual for herself ? Who decides what happens then ? Wouldn’t you be obliged ?

Kind Regards,
Page 143.
But that's not my situation

As you know I've been with herself forever and that's not what she does or wants

Should it ever (very unlikely) come to me seeking someone else then that's something I'd clarify before sessioning with them. In the same way we all look for someone with the same interests and mindset as us.
Old 18-02-2023, 18:50   #22
kittyslave

kittyslave is on a distinguished road
Default Dominatrix (Lady) Annabelle of Kent

Yes.
Dominatrix Annabelle upped sticks without notice around autumn 2021. (Mods please note: I came back and edited that from '2020' after reconsideration, sorry.)

A tiny message appeared at the top of her website saying that she had had a severe heart illness, and would not be back - ever. The problems of Covid may have been a factor too, one thing too many to bother with.
I think she was actively domming on her own for about a decade, which seems to be a commonplace sort of duration for this occupation. (I guess even for genuine fetishists like her, it gets repetitious?)

Since then, not only has her site been taken down quite promptly, but a very large amount of her peripheral and pirated material has vanished too, and continues to diminish as I write!
She was extremely good with web software and knew her IT stuff, so I assume that she has not actually shucked off the mortal coil but wishes to disappear from sight as much as possible, and has therefore spent time 'cleaning' away her web presence. I see her LTD Co. at Companies House has dried up too.

My own theory is that (notwithstanding the possible heart condition,) she hit the age of 50, and had already decided to pull the plug at that point.
She was possibly the most stunningly beautiful dominatrix Britain has ever had, and she undoubtedly had very high standards - so it's likely she did not want us to see her absolutely immaculate appearance starting to fade.
I also read somewhere that she was an accomplished athlete in her youth, and although she still had the body of a 19 year old, it must have taken a lot of working out to be that good - maybe TOO much. It can go like that.

I sessioned with her 3 times, and she was the most mind-blowing Mistress I ever visited by far - and this is no faint praise from someone with a lifetime's experience of having visited over 80 dommes in this country and others, including Germany, where they really know how to do things in style.

She seemed eerily able to read the male mind to perfection and knew EXACTLY what to say and do to you. The polished, calm, cut glass voice, the sparkling eyes, the many stunning themed wardrobes, the deep and dirty understanding of a fetishist's needs, the most perfect breasts on Earth (which she was not afraid to expose in session!) and the knowledge of how to put it all together with joy made her an impossible act to follow.

(That country manor was something else too - what a perfect setting for this astonishing woman! At my last session, I was led on my knees from the 'office' and along the black & white tiled hall [how those heels clacked and clattered..] then right past the spotless boardroom with its polished mahogany table and leather chairs and into a huge, sumptuous, high vaulted, red-carpeted library room that I'd had no idea existed. The image of the dazzling chromium and black leather inversion table standing in splendid isolation in a shaft of sunlight at the centre of the vast and elegant space will never leave my mind, nor the image of her standing before it in a razor sharp, navy blue (tightly!) fitted pinstripe business suit, a crisp white cotton blouse, smart pearls, black Aristoc Harmony point fully fashioned nylons and 6 inch heels.. OMG..)

The phrase 'sorely missed' doesn't come near. We shall be lucky to see her like again.

PS There may be some footage of her to be found here: https://spankbang.com/609bw/video/dominatrix+annabelle

Last edited by kittyslave; 19-02-2023 at 22:52. Reason: Date inaccuracy
kittyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2023, 19:15   #23
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Hey, if you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world…

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyslave View Post
Yes. She upped sticks without notice around autumn 2020.
A tiny message appeared at the top of her website saying that she had had a severe heart illness, and would not be back - ever.
Since then, not only has her site been taken down, but a very large amount of her pirated material has vanished too. She was extremely good with web software and knew her stuff, so I assume that she has not actually shucked off the mortal coil but wishes to disappear from sight as much as possible, and has therefore spent time 'cleaning' away her web presence.
My own theory is that (notwithstanding the possible heart condition,) she hit the age of 50, and had already decided to pull the plug at that point. She was possibly the most stunningly beautiful dominatrix Britain has ever had, and she undoubtedly had very high standards - so it's likely she did not want us to see her absolutely immaculate appearance starting to fade.
I sessioned with her 3 times, and she was the most mind-blowing Mistress I ever visited by far - and this is no faint praise from someone with a lifetime's experience of having visited over 80 dommes. She seemed eerily able to read the male mind to perfection and knew EXACTLY what to say and do to you.
'Sorely missed' doesn't come near.
Thank you for that post Kittyslave.

The word ‘possibly’ is well placed in your statement - “She was possibly the most stunningly beautiful dominatrix Britain has ever had, and she undoubtedly had very high standards”, for I (and no doubt others) are convinced we have seen the most stunningly beautiful dominatrix !

I certainly am, and coincidentally the lady I (and I think GS) visited was able to also completely eradicate all trace of herself from the Internet when she retired. I have plenty of pics of her but in over 14 years I have never seen anything of her on the web. Zilch, nada, the proper cubed root of nowt. If it wasn’t for the pics I could question if she was actually real or just imagined !

Sorry to hear of Lady Annabelle’s heart condition, I hope she is still around and well. She encouraged me wisely a few years back, for which I am most thankful.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 18-02-2023 at 19:24.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote