UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 10-02-2022, 20:33   #11
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Although not my BDSM bag I've seen videos with Mistress Vanessa in and have always been very impressed.

With regards to clothing. I like a certain style and fortunately, herself, does to. She is more than happy for me to request what I'd like her to wear. However, if it's something she doesn't like or it is very uncomfortable - a particular rubber skirt comes to mind - she won't do it

As we are usually on the same wavelength it is rare for that to happen.

Last edited by Lisal; 11-02-2022 at 08:48.
Lisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 21:52   #12
Bjorn Brimble
Banned

Bjorn Brimble can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
She looks better than ever and doesn't hold back, both physically and verbally, if that is your thing.
You're not wrong there Des.

Should point out that she can also hold back physically and verbally too, if that's your thing. A lovely, approachable lady out of session.

But by god she can she deliver a good hiding. And yes, one very hot Mistress.

I'll tell you another one in that category. Mistress Scarlet in Glasgow. Have you seen her yet?
Bjorn Brimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2022, 11:52   #13
Des

Des is on a distinguished road

I'm just wondering how others manage to arrange a session with Vanessa. She never answers her website phone number, and leaving a voicemail or text never gets a response. I don't hide my phone numbers.
All my sessions have relied on her mother (Mistress Linda) to forward emails, or speak to her directly to agree a time. However Linda understandably gets a bit fed up being the go-between. Linda always answers her own phone.
From what I can gather Vanessa still does plenty of sessions, so what is the secret to making contact? We get along fine and she seems to genuinely enjoy a session with me, so I'm a bit puzzled.
I'm hoping to session in a couple of weeks. Anybody got any good tips?
Des is offline   Reply With Quote