UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 19-03-2011, 16:58   #1
Hairy Sub

Hairy Sub is on a distinguished road
Default Modern Empress

When I found her website http://modernempress.moonfruit.com I was captivated. I've always been turned on by 'girl next door' type domination scenes rather than the traditional 'mistress and slave' scenarios.

Initial contact was via email and a date was arranged. We had a further phone discussion before the session.

Her place is just off Tottenham Court Road in central London - very easy to find. She is attractive, about 5'7" tall with long dark hair and a lovely figure. She is intelligent, pleasant (well outside of the action anyway) and well spoken.

The session started off with a bit of wrestling. I was able to get away at first but then whe got on top of me and, with her hand around my throat, there was no doubt who was in control.

She strapped my hands down by my sides and secured my feet. There then followed a long session of teasing, tickling, pinching and slapping. I was gagged with a stocking to stop me making a fuss. This was orchestrated by her belittling and sarcastic comments.

If you want a non-scene domination session with a lovely girl who really enjoys doing this then I can thoroughly recommend her.
Closed Thread