UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 18-04-2024, 18:25   #1
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold
Default Anticipation

Just thinking about this on the train home from sessioning tonight

Can you over anticipate your sessions. Can they build up so much in your mind that the reality is a bit of a letdown?

Hasten to say that today’s wasn’t. Nice bit of swapping by herself from what she intended to do when she caught my mood early on

But I’ve certainly had that sort of session in the past. Not really the domme’s fault - over expectation can play its part too. I know once I was very psyched up about seeing a “name” knowing her reputation but we didn’t gel

She didn’t want to see me again but did agree to give it another go. She was right, though - we were a wrong batch
Old 18-04-2024, 21:42   #2
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road
Default Train of thought...

My feelings as I’m approaching a session are best described in the opening words of Pink Floyd’s ‘Cymbeline’ from the film 'More'.

“The path you tread is narrow
And the drop is shear and very high
The ravens all are watching
From a vantage point nearby
Apprehension creeping
Like a tube-train up your spine
Will the tightrope reach the end
Will the final couplet rhyme”

Yep, that’s my frame of mind. ‘Apprehension creeping, like a tube-train up my spine’. Am I up for the challenge ? There are always new boundaries and the expectation of pushing through new pain barriers, that awaits…
Old 19-04-2024, 05:24   #3
reefknot

reefknot can only hope to improve

The reverse can also be the case.

You book a session butt on the day you are just not in the right frame of mind; butt this can change once you walk through the door. The smile of the Mistress face, the instruction to get ready and then the play starts ...............

And you mind soon gets into the right frame
Old 21-04-2024, 16:37   #4
chris4slavery

chris4slavery will become famous soon enough

My anticipation can vary.
It might be massive horniness. Or heart pounding "I can't wait".
It's also "wow I am so stupid, why am I terrifying myself and choosing to do this ordeal, why am I so stupid".

Afterwards, I might look at the anticipation it generated and how I feel afterwards. It could be an emotional exhaustion. It could be "wow that got me horny". It could be "what a pathetic pervert I am". It could be "hmmm yeah I deserved that hiding and I deserved every ounce of the fear and humiliation".

Sometimes it might cause me to feel sexually submissive for a week or two.
Or afterwards it might reawaken my sense of alpha.

Big topic and I struggle to make a lot of sense of it. After all, its meant to be something that should feel "shameful" or "weird" or "perverse". In fact that's what makes it "fun". hehe
Lets start protecting children and the vulnerable from perverts. Instead of letting perverts groom and deceive them. Lets start respecting Christians instead of promoting the deceptions of the Devil. Peace and love, not lies and trickery.
chris4slavery is offline   Reply With Quote