UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 08-09-2010, 10:47   #11
helpless

helpless is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Sub View Post
I did go and we started but she ended the session (refunding my money) after a few minutes saying she wasn't feeling well.
Hmm. That's a pity.

I don't know what sort of role palying you like but Mistress Joanne of Woking-
www.mistress-joanne.co.uk
is very good. I've visited her twice, the 2nd time last weekend and had a very enjoyable hour.
helpless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 10:06   #12
Stan80

Stan80 is on a distinguished road
Default Miss D

hi guys this is my 1st post, im also intrigued by Miss Davenshaws website, I am particualy drawn to the domestic setting and would greatly appriciate some feedback/info b4 I make the inevitable booking.....
Stan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 22:42   #13
me_no_wimp

me_no_wimp is on a distinguished road

I will reply to this, as I visited Ms Davenshaw a few months ago.

I guess you can split into 4 types: "have already visited again", "must visit again", "might visit again" and "will never visit again". For me she falls into the 3rd category.

She does not work in a dungeon and she makes that clear. And she doesn't dress in the archetypal "fetish" clothing. That works for her and for me too.

If you want a dungeon, she is the wrong mistress for you. Simples. There are plenty of others who offer that so go and find one. Her domestic room was spacious and well-lit and I liked it. She was friendly too.

Now the downsides:

It was a "first time" session so a bit maybe "get to know you" and her changing her footwear a few times made it slightly discontinuous so it felt a bit "experimental". Being made to shower during the middle of the session for me was really the mood breaker though (I also had to break the session to clean my teeth), plus the lack of any real hard kicks that left a memory on me, but I have not ruled out going again.
me_no_wimp is offline   Reply With Quote