UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2012, 12:07   #1
bgx

bgx will become famous soon enough
Default Mistress Snakebite

Should I say "FANGS" for the memory? She's not a snake and doesn't bite........well so far she hasn't

Well it has been a long time since my last session. That was in June last year when I was ambushed by a Scottish Lady demanding revenge for all the wrongs that I had done.

I had been made aware of Mistress Snakebite who is based in Newcastle through her postings on this forum and after much consideration and studying her website I booked a session with her for a Saturday in early February. Unfortunately a close friend of hers died just before the session and she had to cancel, which was unfortunate but completely understandable.

As I only session as and when I get the opportunity, I thought that was it for another few months until another opportunity arose.

Well one did arise, on Thursday 15th , I hurriedly made contact with Mistress Snakebite and arranged a session for that evening.

As requested I phoned her from work on the morning to confirm my intention to attend and then was instructed to phone at 5pm for the address.

I did so and was given comprehensive instructions how to find her chambers.

I eventually arrived at hers around 5:35, phone her and was told to come along immediately. I found the place easily and was ushered into her chambers.

As can been seen from her pictures on her web site she has a lot of equipment, all of it neatly displayed ready for use.

We chatted as she lit candles around the room, discussing various things and then she told me to remove my clothes and we would start. She then fastened a leather collar around my neck, this remained in place throughout the session.

First off, she wanted to try and establish what my pain threshold was, so I was attached to her whipping cross and was instructed to gauge the various levels of pain that I was about to endure. “You will tell me what scale it reaches on the Mistressometer, do you understand slave?”

Me being me,replied that ”I had no idea what scale a Mistressometer used or what one was”.
She laughed at that and explained that it went from 0-10, with zero being a slight caress to 10 being a ”severe stroke”

She proceeded to use various implements on my cheeks, continually asking about the levels, all the strokes were delivered at regular intervals, then she speeded up delivering stroke after stroke, hardly giving the pain a chance to subside before another wave of pain landed.

I think we got up to my measuring an eight before she stopped and released me, letting me sit down on to her interrogation chair. It is a basic metal chair, no padding or cushioning, but it did cool my cheeks down.

How flexible are your shoulders, she asked gently. I was a bit taken aback but replied they were fine. As soon as I said those words, she had my wrists handcuffed behind my back to the chair and then she started to wrap chains tightly around me, explaining this was another of her kinks.

She tied my legs to the chair legs and then told me she was going to ask some questions to find out about me and if I stopped talking at any time I would feel pain.

She walked over to me and twisted both nipples attaching clamps to each one, then she attached two sets of clamps to both ears and smiling sweetly asked “when was my first time?” I answered her but unfortunately the answer was too short………. She twisted both clamps in turn. Various other questions were asked, answers given and nipples twisted.

She then approached me with 2 very sharp pin wheels and proceeded to run them over my chest, shoulders and then my thighs. Although I was tied securely I could still move my thighs slightly, this seemed to amuse her as she ran the wheels faster and harder over them, “Dance for me slave” My thighs looked like train tracks with little pinpricks where the pins had punctured the skin.This torture / interrogation seemed to go on forever. My nipples were very painful when she had finished.

She then loosened me and instructed me to lie face down on the bed, I did but not as she wanted, I simply lay across the bed but was informed in no uncertain terms that I should be face down with my head on the pillow.

I quickly rearranged my position and was then tied to the 4 corners of the bed and told to relax……….. Yeah right,

She blindfolded me and proceeded to use a variety of canes , whips on my already sore cheeks. Not knowing what was going to happen, I was tensing my shoulders and my cheeks in anticipation of pain.

“RELAX” she hissed, or I will punish you, I relaxed as best I could.

After a while, the strokes stopped and I did actually manage to relax……wrong, she had picked up some floggers and proceeded to use them on me from shoulders to toes. She kept a steady rythmn going and it was a very relaxing sensation. That went on for a while and then the session was over.

What a wonderful experience it was.
We had a post session discussion that was very open over a cup of coffee,
Mistress told me that she had been a bit wary about me before the session, she explained that I seemed very vociferous and vocal on the ukm site and had doubts as to whether we would hit it off. I am very pleased to say that those doubts were completely unfounded and we both admitted that we had had a lovely session.

When I first contacted her, I hadn’t specified any particular “wants” I think that had thrown her a bit, not knowing what to expect, I said that I was a blank canvas to her and she could do want she wanted.

She giggled and laughed throughout the session, she was surprised that my pain threshold was low but has resolved to increase it next time.

It seems like I may have found someone who shares some of my traits and I will certainly be going back.

A lovely Mistress who likes sessions to be fun but who also can display a very tough side.We certainly hit it off Lovely

MS BGX: Mistress Snakebite's operating system for BGX

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE GEORDIE NATION

NO POT POURRI !
Closed Thread