UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > The Oubliette

Old 03-05-2019, 12:32   #1
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough
Default Burglars need protecting

So Richard Osborne Brooks has been found not guilty of unlawfully killing the burgling twat who broke into his home.

I liked the deceaseds mothers retort when interviewed .

She said the OAP should have just given in like any normal person would have.

I fuckin wouldnt have I know that.

Give in fir what. So the bastard could go in and do further break ins. Possibly giving some old dear a heart attack in the future.

You were the mother of a teat and you are a twat Mrs Lee. As far as Im concerned.

God Im getting bloody miserable in my old age.
Old 03-05-2019, 21:03   #2
subparman

subparman will become famous soon enough

Quite agree with you old chap!! May have used some different words through😁
subparman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 23:29   #3
posh-sub

posh-sub will become famous soon enoughposh-sub will become famous soon enough

Yeah, well ....

It's the world we live in, innit?

If it'd been the other way round and the burglar had killed the old geezer, he'd have got a slap on the wrist and a holiday in Bermuda to get over his trauma.

Course ... if the burglar had fell down the stairs instead of being stabbed, the householder would have been prosecuted for breaching his health & safety entitlement.

Makes you pine for the old days ....

Peace & Love
poshie
posh-sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 06:27   #4
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Ive really got to start checking my spellin befour i post
Old 06-05-2019, 06:39   #5
reefknot

The thing is the process of the Law has produced the right outcome, a person was killed by someone; the Police are duty bound to investigate and pass the case onto the CPS.
While we all can said the act was in self defence in my mind it is right that the case was tested in the courts.

The scum bag druggies who break into peoples how to fund their addiction need dealing with, but is it justified to kill them
Old 06-05-2019, 11:24   #6
geordiesouth

Absolutely Reefy.
Nothing wrong with our legal system looking into matters like this. It is there to protect all of us. Burglers included.

I might be a tad harsh with my comments above and frankly I’d rather the git had been caught and put inside for a few years.
Sadly it did’nt work out like that.

You will remember the family members and friends putting up flowers on a fence outside the house where the break in took place.
Torn down by local residents.

I don€™t care if those family members and friends were grieving their loss. Putting flowers out like that as if the bloke was some kind of hero was stupid. Maybe they did it to prove a point. Who knows.
Bunch of idiots as far as I€™m concerned.
Old 07-05-2019, 16:24   #7
geordiesouth

There is a software issue so I shall not be using apostrophes.

To hell with it.

Can I just start a conversation on Joseph McCann.

Apart from only serving half of his sentence for committing aggravated burglary.
It now looks like he was released in error as he should have appeared before a parole board prior to him coming out.

Why dont we just get things as honest as possible in this country.
If your sent away for ten years. Why doesnt the judge just say its five (or less) in the fuckin first place.

This bastard has been let out to rape and sexually assault men, women and children.
Who will be held account I wonder.
My bet its nobody and some prat will be given the opportunity to look like a twat and say things like,
We will learn from this

What will Joseph get this time when he goes to court. Rehabilitation possibly. Poor bloke must be in trauma and his defence will say it was the surprise of his early release that caused his moments of sexual madness.
That and the problems he suffered as a child. Bullied at school for being made to wear short trousers by an overpowering mother figure who was found out to be his sister.

I wait with held breath (only because I cant spell baited) to see if he gets locked up for half a life sentence.
Old 08-05-2019, 22:10   #8
geordiesouth

While I’m on about it.
I see Arron Campbell, the child rapist and murderer. Is being allowed to appeal against his 27 year sentence.

Why ?

How is that possible.
Not that he has a hope in hell of overturning or even lessening his sentence.

This is a seriously flawed human being. Just read the psychologists report on him.

For his own sake and for the safety of everyone else. Keep this piece of shit (no disrespect to shit) away from the rest of humanity forever.
Old 09-05-2019, 05:23   #9
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
Absolutely Reefy.
Nothing wrong with our legal system looking into matters like this. It is there to protect all of us. Burglers included.
Flowers out for a thief?
Harsh language?
Targeting a pensioner?
Some will say (me) he got exactly what he deserved I am afraid and look what it has saved society.

What happened to 'An Englishman's home is his castle'?
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 20:46   #10
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Shut up and work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
God I�m getting bloody miserable in my old age.
No you are not; the current media lead generation is becoming irresponsibly weak in their blind optimism. Once they have also been taxed to buggery in order to support ne’er-do-wells that in return thieve and vandalise their areas without remorse then the rose tinted glasses may become a little more transparent in faithfully reporting the surrounding truths.

In our area a local gypo turned himself to jam whilst fleeing at stupid speed in a car which he had just stolen from a remote farm, as the Police followed him at a distance. The arresting tree has since been turned into a tacky shrine of flowers each and every year and we in the community are now tired of the eyesore*. Thankfully, and by pure chance, no unsuspecting road user (adult or child) was involved in the incident.

Unfathomably it was the Police who were then up in court and it was the relatives of the thief who were bleating as victims to the press and media. The World has gone crazy.

The person who had their hard earned car stolen and smashed around a tree never gets a mention. They are obviously not important, they are just meant to shut up and work.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

* You see a lot of that now. Decaying dirty spray splattered flowers strapped to trees, posts, bridges etc where someone has met an untimely end. It seems odd to me that relatives then want to commemorate the place of death and trauma. Surely it makes more sense to lay flowers and remember each year at the place most loved by the deceased ? A riverside, a sporting venue, a hilltop, a brothel etc.

None of my recently deceased relatives have been buried in a marked grave, we have instead scattered their ashes in dales and upon moors where they dearly loved to be. We are quite a laid back and forgetful family and my Grandmother did in fact come on holiday with us all a year after she died. Not on purpose you understand**, it was just the case that when we reverently picked up her ashes from the crematorium we put them in the boot of my car with the good intention to later scatter them at her favourite spot where we had also scattered our Grandad’s ashes.

It wasn’t until I was unpacking the car having arrived at our regular holiday cottage almost a year after when I unpacked a small brown cardboard box and wondered what unnecessary junk someone had brought along...”Who packed this and what the bloody heck is it exac....ohhh ! Hello again Grandma. Nice view over to the islands don’t you think ?”.

On return I placed the ashes at the front of the garage in readiness to scatter a few weeks later. A year or so afterwards I was digging around trying to find one of my set of allen keys when I came upon a box..

** Although not untypical. She’d do anything to save spending money. Whilst sat on a small domestic fortune she almost achieved her goal of living on fresh air, only to be thwarted at the 11th hour when she was admitted to hospital with severe malnutrition. They don’t make ‘em like that anymore.

Sent from my iPhone

You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters... Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.

LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 11-05-2019 at 22:01.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote