UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > The Oubliette

Old 24-04-2020, 07:45   #11
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post

Let's just say that the last CB we got didn't exactly "fit the bill". It was far too easy to escape from so we are looking for something that is secure but comfortable

The difference between us, gs, is that herself while wanting control also does have a concern for my health and welfare. We are buying for two -you are buying for one.....
You mean her ladyship doesn’t give a flying fart about my cock health.
Oh I am bitterly disappointed.
Old 24-04-2020, 07:48   #12
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
You mean her ladyship doesn’t give a flying fart about my cock health.
Oh I am bitterly disappointed.

I am sure she does gs

That didn't quite come out the way I meant it. And I am not referring to what goes in the CB!

Last edited by Lisal; 24-04-2020 at 07:50.
Lisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2020, 07:51   #13
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

The thing is, for me it’s just a kind of toy.
Restriction wise it does what it says on the tin.

Do you recall a bloke on here years back. Said he had just come out of a years chastity. Obviously something he and his mistress had planned etc.

Now that chap must surely have done his homework on such cock prisons. I can’t bloody well imagine wearing the one I’ve got for any great length of time. But then again I can’t imagine wearing any of the ones I’ve seen for any more than a few hours.
Is there such a thing as a comfortable cock cage. ?

I know there a lot of different ones out there but basically they are all designed to do one thing.
Or have I got that wrong as well
Old 24-04-2020, 08:27   #14
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

I think our idea is for me to wear it in session and for a couple of days after.

The one we have at the moment doesn't fit and, to be honest, is uncomfortable so if we are going to get one for ongoing play then I'd like it at least to be wearable!

I don't know enough about them to comment on whether they can be comfortable while snug fitting. But, it might be worth following the website's instructions to see if we can get somewhere close
Lisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2020, 10:03   #15
geordiesouth

I did see somewhere (can’t remember now) You can also get a pouch of some sort that fits over the device itself. Presumably to prevent it swinging too much and chaffing
Old 24-04-2020, 10:17   #16
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Hard times in cockdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
I can’t bloody well imagine wearing the one I’ve got for any great length of time. But then again I can’t imagine wearing any of the ones I’ve seen for any more than a few hours.
Is there such a thing as a comfortable cock cage. ?
In my experience, no.

The best cock cage I have can only be worn for about 4 days at most, and most do not prevent ‘pull out’. They are, as you say, primarily a toy for a day.

My custom made device does prevent pull out because of the design I requested but even with it being as minimal as possible I can only wear it for days, not weeks.

Wouldn’t it be good if there was an impotence inducing pill which could be administered that prevented erection* for a week or so but did not suppress urge and desire ! How many would turn up for their regular treatments from their Mistress ?

Not sure how such a drug would be marketed. Although with all this ‘wanking-from-home’ during lockdown some preventative ‘anti-wanking‘ medication would be quite useful if we want to keep our cocks down in order to keep productivity up.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

* Actually, what am I talking about, there is ! It is a type of play which I enjoy in which she does administer something to me which prevents an erection but at the same time greatly elevates desire and sexual urges to a crazy level. It is insane and maddeningly frustrating to then be tied to a chair and goaded and ridiculed whilst she teases me as I frantically try and raise a response. My favourite session but the effect only lasts for about an hour at most and it is not one we do that often. Nothing illegal or dodgy, just something I once discovered by accident and not something I would want to promote openly for fear of possible side effects.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 24-04-2020 at 10:33.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2020, 15:13   #17
geordiesouth

That is interesting Slutty and as I love tease and denial quite a lot. I would be interested.

I have had a cream applied to me before. I think it is called Emla.

A lady I knew who did a cuckold type service of sorts. Would have me restrained and torment me. When we first discussed our plans. She liked the idea of some sort of tingle gel to add a touch of extra to the whole thing.
Then experimented with this numbing cream. Liberally applied then a condom placed over the offending appendage.
She could then leave me to have sex with her lover (Have I said too much)

Returning to me later (after showering)......... I like the cuckold fetish but I’m not into clean up or even watching LOL.

She loved the fact I couldn’t feel anything.

Actually I could but when you have as much restraint as me. I can fake it.