UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 11:58   #1
slavedave

slavedave is on a distinguished road
Default Vivienne lamour

Last week I had the opportunity to see this lady and what a young, dynamic, attractive and interesting addition she is to the scene.

The premises can be seen via Twitter and although a work in progress has the size and potential to be amongst if not the most impressive in the UK. They are also easily accessible, discrete and being based in the Midlands I have to say it's nice to see something like this in the area as as it has sometimes seemed like a bit of a bdsm wilderness.

As for the mistress herself she you can find lots of pictures and they are indeed accurate, and for men (such as myself) who are a fan of a firm round posterior I think she is pretty much without compare. The phrase whooty springs to mind!

As for the session I will spare graphic details as it was a scat scenario but suffice it to say she delivered, she (as requested) showed no sympathy and forced me to be her toilet and I cried whilst she laughed.

But she had lots of implements and left me in no doubt she can deliver lots of pain and verbally is more than capable of humiliating people.

Great mistress

Pm me with any queries
Closed Thread