UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 27-11-2012, 10:06   #11
Buttface

Buttface is on a distinguished road

I've got a few of those early contact mags , unfortunately they can't be read anymore as all the pages are stuck together .
Buttface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 20:15   #12
kittysslave

kittysslave is on a distinguished road

Why keep them, then? Oh i suppose you're 'attached' to them..
kittysslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 23:33   #13
scottishman75

scottishman75 is on a distinguished road
Wink Miss Trishia

I found Miss Trishia via a card in a shop window in Earls Court one time I was down in London from Glasgow, it was my first visit to a Mistress and I returned every time I visited London at least twice a year, Mistress would allow me to stay all day, (because of the distance I had travelled\well from about 1pm until about 5pm, I would get the early morning train down and a early evening train back, she was very good and introduced me to S & M, her basement flat was very well equipped, after my first visit I did not need to phone before visiting so long as the outside light was on I could ring the bell and her maid would let me in and depending what other slaves were there I could be allowed to join in, sometimes I would have to wait in a small room that a had a peep hole that you could see into the main room and watch what was going on.
Miss Trishia introduced me to rubber bondage in her medical/white room.
I did so much enjoy my visits between 1978 & around 1984, and as another writer has said she seemed to disappear, I never knew what happened to her, so it is very sad to hear of her passing, I would have liked to have thanked her for introducing me to S & M, I am now in Leeds and still enjoying it every day, so Miss Trishia a final thank you

Last edited by Lisal; 29-11-2012 at 05:07.
scottishman75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 14:25   #14
Optimist

Optimist is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigertim View Post
Miss Trisha was the first Mistress that I visited also. It was April 1976 when I was young and inexperienced, she frightened the life out of me, but I was hooked for life.
Those were the days of contact magazines, and it always made me smile that Trisha was always the same age, year after year in those mags.
Which made me wonder, has anyone kept any of those old contact magazines from the 60's or 70's, I bet they would make some interesting reading today.
I remember her from wayback as well although perhaps a bit later. You are right, she was forever twenty nine years old. It was partly her photos in those old contact mags that really got something going in my mind and she was dressed in that same outfit she was wearing in the mags when I met her.

Those photos continued to appear in those cheap contact magazines way after she retired!

The session itself was not the greatest success but that in retrospect was largely my fault. If I recall I could only afford a half hour session and I did not really know what I was looking for then, so I was way out of my depth.

I also remember that she had a scrap book in her dungeon which I was looking through whilst I waited for her. Some of the photos she had in that scrap book seemed amazing and somewhat scary but of course they would be commonplace in this internet age.
Optimist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 21:04   #15
Des

Des is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishman75 View Post
, sometimes I would have to wait in a small room that a had a peep hole that you could see into the main room and watch what was going on.
Good god. Did this really happen? I waited many times in the adjacent rooms without any knowledge of this, but I suppose the peep hole must have been covered up and only revealed to those who Trisha trusted. Was the peep hole into the back dungeon (Trisha had two dungeons + some other working rooms).

More disturbingly, my sessions could have been witnessed by others, totally without my knowledge.

Even more disturbingly, could such sessions have been filmed for posterity? Or more accurately, for illicit thrills.

In my time I have passed famous people going in/out of these Earl's Court establishments and the possibilities of blackmail are there. Not all have the guts of Mr. Moseley in standing up to such behaviour. I'm glad I'm not famous.

Though in all honesty, I would have loved to watch her in action.
Des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 20:38   #16
scottishman75

scottishman75 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Yes it did happen

Hi Des

Yes it did happen and it was the back dungeon that you could see there was a small room to the left where you could get changed in, like I said I used to stay most of the day so the small room was ideal to get undressed and dressed into rubberwear and I would be left by Mistress Trisha she would bring the rubberwear to me and aloow me to get ready until she needed to use me and she pointed the hole out to me so I could watch, if I remember correctly within the dungeon the hole could hardly be seen I know I looked for a couple of times and even although I know it was there somewhere I could not find it I asked Mistress to point it out to me one day and she did, i have to stay that Mistress would not aloow me to watch if it was a "new" person.
You are right about the number of people that would come and go, Mistress was always busy, there would be several people in all the time, in the different rooms, she would move between rooms, and thoughout the day changing outfits several times.
There was one time she took me into the white medical room, if I remember rightly it was a new room and she had a "patient" strapped down amd I had to suck him off, this was my first experence of doing this, and Mistress was very pleased with me and she then took me into a smaller room next to large dungeon and there was a rubber TV in and again I was made to suck her off as mistress fucked me, and then she left me with the TV for a couple of hours of fun, I meet the rubber TV on several on my later visits and again we both a lot of fun together and mistress would join in between other slaves visits.
I must say I did enjoy my visits to London, and like everyone was very disappointed whe she moved on.
scottishman75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 23:45   #17
Lisal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
Good god. Did this really happen? I waited many times in the adjacent rooms without any knowledge of this, but I suppose the peep hole must have been covered up and only revealed to those who Trisha trusted. Was the peep hole into the back dungeon (Trisha had two dungeons + some other working rooms).

More disturbingly, my sessions could have been witnessed by others, totally without my knowledge.

Even more disturbingly, could such sessions have been filmed for posterity? Or more accurately, for illicit thrills.

In my time I have passed famous people going in/out of these Earl's Court establishments and the possibilities of blackmail are there. Not all have the guts of Mr. Moseley in standing up to such behaviour. I'm glad I'm not famous.

Though in all honesty, I would have loved to watch her in action.
Oh Gosh yes Des. I didn't visit Trisha as much as you and I didn't know about the peephole but the thought of someone watching me "in action" is quite offputting - to say the least

Last edited by Lisal; 10-12-2012 at 20:08.
Old 05-12-2012, 16:01   #18
GordonFreeman

GordonFreeman will become famous soon enoughGordonFreeman will become famous soon enough

Does anyone remember her maid as well? She was a little elderly lady with grey hair and glasses. I remember the first time I went there she opened the door and I was so shocked - I didn't have a clue then what a maid was. She was really sweet and I remember her saying 'Don't worry deary - she won't bite. Not unless you ask her too anyway'. I also remember the letters from people who had written to her in reply to one of her indirect contact ads. Some had some very explicit photos which i can still recall. She asked me to wait for a while as I suspect she had someone else in one of the other rooms and I looked through the folder of letters. Amazing learning curve for a 20 year old who knew nothing of BDSM I can assure you.
Old 09-12-2012, 22:50   #19
Des

Des is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman View Post
Does anyone remember her maid as well? She was a little elderly lady with grey hair and glasses. I remember the first time I went there she opened the door and I was so shocked - I didn't have a clue then what a maid was. She was really sweet and I remember her saying 'Don't worry deary - she won't bite. Not unless you ask her too anyway'.
I think Trisha went through maids at a fair old pace. One of my other favourite Earl's Court dommes told me that she wouldn't let any maid share her living room. She seemed to treat her maids like old fashioned servants. I guess she was a mistress through and through - it was no act.

I can remember three maids from the late 70s and the 80s. One was a fairly gentle elderly soul whom I later met when she was maiding in Shepherd's Market. She was disinclined to talk about Trisha and I got the impression she never enjoyed a good relationship with her. Then there was a fiercer eldely lady called R--- who lasted quite some time - I suspect she may have occasionally joined in with Trisha, as some posts I saw previously said that she had a scary maid who somtimes joined in. Finally towards the end there was a younger lady, well built and the friendliest of these three.

Sometimes it would be Trisha herself who answered the phone, pretending to be the maid, but that voice was unmistakeable. Also she would sometimes answer the door and imperiously order the client "THAT WAY!!" pointing to the most suitable room - even when she had no idea who the person might be. My god, what a lady!
Des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:31   #20
GordonFreeman

GordonFreeman will become famous soon enoughGordonFreeman will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
Sometimes it would be Trisha herself who answered the phone, pretending to be the maid, but that voice was unmistakeable.
I remember that as well. I called her the first time and she answered and said she was Miss Trisha's maid. Happy days!