UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 18-09-2011, 17:13   #1
subpet

subpet is on a distinguished road
Default A Journey of Discovery into Submission with Mistress Buffy Brown- the loving dominant

This is a long review but I make no apologies for its length. I have been sessioning with Mistress Buffy Brown http://www.mistressbrown.com, who is based in Bury(Manchester) but also sessions in Croydon for 7 months now and following a recent review session I was given my training collar by Mistress Buffy Brown.

Although I have been involved in the BDSM scene on and off for 20 years, and have seen a number of talented mistresses in this time, I can say that Mistress Buffy Brown is so very different to anyone I have served before. Mistress Buffy Brown is the best mistress I have ever served.

As well as being exceptionally beautiful Mistress Buffy Brown is very empathic. She can get into your head very quickly and read your mind as to what you like and dislike and where your limits are. Technically she is also an expert in most things including CP, CBT, electrics, ropework and bondage.
On the basis on past experiences, I came to Mistress Buffy Brown with a list of limits (things that I was scared of and did not feel I could try). Mistress Buffy Brown has a very nurturing and caring style. As she says on her website – Every one of my submissives and slaves are a gift to be treasured. It is My Preference to build you up rather than tear you down. I want to help you develop, to grow within your service to me, and become the best slave, toy, pet, or sub you can be. In this way, you become more valuable, and much more prized.

This sums up Mistress Buffy Brown’s philosophy - she is a ‘loving dominant’.
Mistress Buffy Brown has developed a programme of training covering a wide range of activities, during which Mistress Buffy Brown carefully sets down rules that must be followed and then carefully starts to extend limits in a controlled way. This has been an excellent learning experience for me.

Mistress Buffy Brown can be very strict. Pleasures must be earned. Any sloppy behaviour (for example speaking when not asked to, failing to get in position correctly) is noted, counted and suitably punished at the end of the session using a variety of implements (Mistress Buffy Brown is an expert with the cane), but good behaviour is rewarded.

It never ceases to amaze me how talented Mistress Buffy Brown is and how she seems to know how I think. Mistress Buffy Brown dominance relates as much, if not more, to the mind as to the physical.

Mistress Buffy Brown has in the past switched and I think that is why Mistress Buffy Brown understands the mind of a sub so well (it is intuitive for her). Mistress Buffy Brown seems to know how to stretch boundaries, but not too far at once, and this takes place over a period of time.

Mistress Buffy Brown has taken me to ‘places’ I have never been before and would never have dreamt I could go to, for example ‘sounds’. If someone said 7 months ago that I would be able to take ‘sounds’ I would have called them mad and I would have run a mile, but I have taken sounds with Mistress Buffy Brown a number of times. The limits I brought to Mistress Buffy Brown that I mentioned above have all been torn up, as Mistress Buffy Brown has taken me beyond these already. I have never had to use the safe word once I have served Mistress Buffy Brown. This is a testament to Mistress Buffy Brown’s style of domination which is built on Trust.

Trust was the second lesson and is probably the key to Mistress Buffy Brown’s style. In the lesson on trust I learned that as part of my training I would experience pain and and may experience pleasure but ultimately Mistress Buffy Brown would look after and not harm me. This has been so important. Trust is key!!

We have done so much together and I have likened it to a journey of discovery on a sensory roller coaster. Mistress Buffy Brown is very creative and here are some examples.

In one particularly memorable session I was asked to come in early for the session. Mistress Buffy Brown gave me a pen and pad and told me to go to the school room and write an essay on 'Why I Enjoy Being Punished By Mistress Buffy Brown And What It Means To Me' .Mistress told me this would be the theme of today’s session This took me completely by surprise as I had never been to the schoolroom before and CP had never been a big thing for me. I sat down at the desk and wrote my essay. After I had finished with a minute to spare Mistress Buffy Brown marked it. She found 12 errors including poor spelling, punctuation errors, poor paragraph construction and sloppy grammar. She told me that I would be punished with 12 strokes from a variety of implements - the strap, the tawse, the paddle and ultimately the cane. I gulped - I was not sure I could take this, but I had trust in Mistress not to harm me.

Mistress started with some over the knee spanking and this continued until Mistress was happy that my bottom was sufficiently warmed up. Then I was told to lie across the school bench. Mistress then told me to breath slowly and deeply - in through the nose and out through the mouth. I started to breath slowly and deeply and then the punishment started. One, two, three, I breathed slowly and deeply, four five six, and deeply. Incredibly after a while I found myself in a different place, the beatings continued, 14, 15 ,16, I heard Mistress's words of encouragement and I breathed deeply some more and the strokes continued but they became less painful and I entered a twilight zone. I could still feel the beatings and Mistress saying only a few more to go. You can do it. The punishment ended and I had made it!! I managed to take what for me was a severe beating, but I had entered a state of euphoria - a place called subspace. I can say this was one of the most incredible experiences of my life and a true testament to the skill and care of Mistress Buffy Brown.

There was also a pain and pleasure test with different pain and pleasure sensations at the same time. This involved Mistress Buffy Brown’s electrical gulpy fish ‘sucking’ my nipples while hot wax was dripped onto my sensitive parts. This was an incredible experience!!

Mistress likes to challenge you mentally by making you think. An example was when I was tied up in clingfilm blindfolded and gagged and was asked to communicate to Mistress Buffy Brown answers to her questions without speaking. I had to think of a number of arm gestures very quickly to signify ‘Yes’ ‘No’ ‘Thank You’ and ‘Stop’. This has subsequently been extended by not using arm movements and instead using different movements for a bell tied to my balls to signify the same things.

Submission means different things to different people. Some prefer seeing different mistresses on a one off basis. The type of submission I enjoy is built up over a period of time where I can develop. This is why Mistress Buffy Brown’s style of dominance is so suited to me. Under Mistress Buffy Brown’s training I have developed a lot and have done things I would never have felt possible. Mistress is also such a nice person and she cares about people. Selflessness is another important lesson that we explored.

Mistress Buffy Brown is highly recommended.

owned by and loyal pet to Mistress Buffy Brown
http://www.mistressbrown.com/#/introduction/4548308388
Closed Thread