UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 02:30   #1
slavedominic

slavedominic is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Midori - Thailand

www.thaimistress.net

slave dominic served as a sissy maid at the House of Midori in Bangkok, Thailand, in early June. Having contacted Mistress via e-mail, She quickly arranged the session and meeting point. i was picked up right on time, and taken to the venue.

i served a 5-hour session at the feet of Mistress Victoria and Ladyboy Layla. The one room i was in was well furnished with clamps and equipment - but not a lot of TV wear for those who desire to be transformed.

In the session, i was given an enema, and then introduced to anal penetration with dildo for the first time. This was a humiliation i was very wary of, but endured to please Mistress and Layla.

Mistress Victoria was inventive with her bondage positions, while Layla enjoyed sitting on slave's face for long periods. There was much foot worship and worship of Layla's co*k. At the end of the session i received a lovely degradation of receiving full facial from Layla.

Earlier on, the highlight was an intense 30 minutes wrapped to a bedpost in cling-film, and exposed nip*le and c*ck were teased and clamped until i was literally begging for mercy.

More of the very attractive Mistress Victoria in that aggressive and demanding manner would have been wonderful, but even so, this was the best bdsm session i have been on the receiving end of in Asia in 5 years visiting the region.

Thank You Mistress.
Recommended. i will be returning, if instructed by Mistress.