UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 19-02-2015, 15:18   #11
acescrushed

acescrushed is on a distinguished road

Agree with the recommendations but feel free to PM me for a full review.
acescrushed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 18:46   #12
reefknot

UKM has had a number messages regarding some of the content in this thread. The Mods have discussed this thread as a result a number of posts in this thread have been removed from view (note they have not been deleted)

The content in some of the posts should really be in the form of a review, the UKM members who's comments regarding their visits to Miss Cameo please submit a review and the Mods will be pleased to look at them i. a, w. the review rules of UKM; the review rules are published in that section of UKM.

The Mods understand that the UKM members who's comments have been removed posted their comments in good faith, please PM me if you wish.

reefknot
UKM Moderator
(walking a tightrope)
Old 27-04-2015, 11:54   #13
Nanker Phelge

Nanker Phelge is on a distinguished road

Riddle me this - the negative reports of this woman (which were in the majority) have been removed, but the positive have/has survived the cull. How does that work, then? None of the reports were rude or abusive - Christ, I thought I went easy on her considering what a terrible experience I had with her.
Nanker Phelge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2015, 20:45   #14
Mistress Adore

Mistress Adore will become famous soon enoughMistress Adore will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanker Phelge View Post
Riddle me this - the negative reports of this woman (which were in the majority) have been removed, but the positive have/has survived the cull. How does that work, then? None of the reports were rude or abusive - Christ, I thought I went easy on her considering what a terrible experience I had with her.
Please feel free to write a review and we can then send an email to Miss Cameo for a response before publishing.
Mistress Adore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2015, 18:08   #15
reefknot

Please note I have split the general discussion about Mistress Information Sought and reviews to a new thread in the 'Suggestions Box' section of UKM http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBullet...ead.php?t=5475 please see post 17 in that thread.

This thread will now be kept on topic

Thanks
Old 30-04-2015, 23:16   #16
chris4slavery

chris4slavery will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Well as part of the conversation, I posted that I once visited a Domme that used 10 yr old pics, and had put on 2 stone since them. I said that I refused to session with her and walked off.

I made it clear that I have no views on Miss Cameo as I have never seen her.
Yet my post has been removed...
chris4slavery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2015, 23:24   #17
chris4slavery

chris4slavery will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I'm making no comments about MC, as I've never seen here. But here are my observations:-

I remember when this was a thriving site with lots of excellent reviews and traffic. But frankly the site has become rather puzzling to say the least since then.

I've read some incredibly comments such as "website reviews wont stop people knowing there's a scam, until they arrive for a session"

And "mistress reviews are a waste of time"

And finally, most staggeringly, " a mistress might bring a libel action for a bad review".

Somehow, I fail to see how a MIss Whiplash will stand infront of a jury and claim that her "reputation has been lowered in the minds of rightminded people generally" when there was an inaccurate description of her strapon/adult baby preferences...

I enjoy the chitchat here. But a "definitive guide to professional domination in the UK", where negative reviews are banned?

Actually this site has put me OFF trying out new Mistresses TBH.
How can I trust an industry where Mistresses want to suppress honest feedback?

Hmmm.
chris4slavery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 06:41   #18
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

TBH Chris4S........ There are hardly enough members to keep this forum (site) going. Never mind put you or anyone else off going to see a new mistress.

As far as reviews go (of any description) I tend to read them and make my own mind up as to wether I go or stay.
I've walked before. Simply because the lady I thought I was going to see, turned out to be nothing like I thought she would be.......like

I guess it's part of sessioning/playing life.

For my own part. I don't write bad reviews. I write good ones if deserved.
If I've had a bad experience I tend to put it down to "Just didn't work" and leave it at that.

But I do think in this particular instance, the topic was not so much on reviewing the lady as passing on general information. Her looks, service offered then denied kind of thing.
Old 01-05-2015, 13:17   #19
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4slavery View Post

And finally, most staggeringly, " a mistress might bring a libel action for a bad review".

Somehow, I fail to see how a MIss Whiplash will stand infront of a jury and claim that her "reputation has been lowered in the minds of rightminded people generally" when there was an inaccurate description of her strapon/adult baby preferences...
I dunno about that.

All you need is a barrister who is up for a bit of pro boner work, a judge appointed from the spanking bench division and a bit of sympathy from the minds of wrong minded people generally...

Objection overruled...
Old 12-05-2015, 15:22   #20
Barstool

Barstool is on a distinguished road

A few years ago I went to see someone just based on a website and a couple of emails and she looked nothing like she did on line, quick decision on the doorstep (ish) decided against my better judgement and it turned out brilliantly.

I do find reviews here helpful as it goes, and have actually just made contact with a lady recommended here so it does work...