UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 05-08-2019, 15:05   #1
agent_smith

agent_smith is on a distinguished road
Default orgasm from electrics

Hi. Any recommendations for Mistresses that can force an orgasm out by electrics alone?

(I know an 'end result' can depend on a number of factors, but would at least still like to give it a try!!)

Thanks!
agent_smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 15:44   #2
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Something else that confuses me. Electrics meaning a milking machine maybe. Or is this about having electrodes attached to your bollocks.

OMG

Cumming would be the last thing on my mind mate
Old 05-08-2019, 15:56   #3
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_smith View Post
Hi. Any recommendations for Mistresses that can force an orgasm out by electrics alone?

(I know an 'end result' can depend on a number of factors, but would at least still like to give it a try!!)

Thanks!
I have had many an unplanned orgasm forced by my PD. She uses electro sounds, stick on electrodes, flexible conductive rubber electrodes, crocodile clips on c**k and balls, pins through nipples to act as electrodes and so the list goes on and on. You may wish to check out her web site and you might get more of an insight in her capabilities by having a look at my blog, Diary of a Lancashire slave.

On the positive side, I have never been connected to mains electric and everything is very Safe, Sane and consensual and it is a wonderful experience to feel your balls pulsing then exploding all thanks to a tens machine or similar and all totally outside your control.
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 16:02   #4
jo nep

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
Something else that confuses me. Electrics meaning a milking machine maybe. Or is this about having electrodes attached to your bollocks.

OMG

Cumming would be the last thing on my mind mate
Oh sometimes geordiesouth it appears you have no sense of adventure (I nearly wrote no balls). I have not had the pleasure of a milking machine (yet) and I think that is more pneumatic than electric but I have had many a happy hour with electrodes attached to balls c**k groin thighs etc and providing your PD is not really a pure sadist, he/she will regulate the controls to be uncomfortable but not unbearable.

However, it is best not to upset her/him during an electrics session as the consequences can be quite severe!
Old 06-08-2019, 08:06   #5
agent_smith

agent_smith is on a distinguished road

What jo_nep said really.... Electric attachments that then force an involuntary reaction!

I've tired the milking machines and it is a pneumatic experience! I'm more interested in the electrical attachments...

Thanks for the links - Preston is the other end of the country but you never know if work sends me that way....
agent_smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 13:38   #6
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo nep View Post
Oh sometimes geordiesouth it appears you have no sense of adventure (I nearly wrote no balls). I have not had the pleasure of a milking machine (yet) and I think that is more pneumatic than electric but I have had many a happy hour with electrodes attached to balls c**k groin thighs etc and providing your PD is not really a pure sadist, he/she will regulate the controls to be uncomfortable but not unbearable.

However, it is best not to upset her/him during an electrics session as the consequences can be quite severe!

No balls eh !!!!
I’ll have you know Jo me old mate. I have balls of steel.
Just not when it comes to women doing nasty horrible things to my nether regions.
Old 06-08-2019, 15:00   #7
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochist View Post
https://twitter.com/missmiranda01/st...33151887986688

Serious Kit = combine any electric unit with a milking machine ... I think Miranda has about 6 erostec machnies plus e stim, PES, etc

nobody even close to the same level in the UK when it comes to this I dont think - many of the serious Kit bits are her own bespoke design as well
Miranda has an awful lot of serious kit

If I wasn't with herself I'd be tempted to try some of it!
Lisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 17:48   #8
jo nep

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post

No balls eh !!!!
I’ll have you know Jo me old mate. I have balls of steel.
See you are already one up on mere mortals. Balls of steel should be able to conduct a good charge and if you can update them to nickel silver balls you should be able to receive a good belt. In fact you would become such a good conductor that you might end up On The Buses. The new Butler perhaps?
Old 29-04-2022, 09:18   #9
Criticalmass

Criticalmass is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
Miranda has an awful lot of serious kit

If I wasn't with herself I'd be tempted to try some of it!
I can vouch for her ability to produce orgasm via artificial means both electrical and mechanical. She is the the goddess of technological stimulatin...eat your heart out NASA!
Old 03-05-2022, 16:31   #10
James

James is on a distinguished road

I've enjoyed this from Maitresse Nuit...I don't think it's a "speciality" of hers as such, it just was a (I think deliberate?) end to a session. I've tried it again on occasion, and as you rightly say, it depends on a number of factors and success is not guaranteed!
James is offline   Reply With Quote