UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 30-04-2012, 08:14   #1
Property of MJDS

Property of MJDS is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Juliette De Sade

I'd been out of the scene for quite a while (I used to session a fair amount but I haven't for years) and my need to properly suffer for a Mistress reached the point where I just needed to session again. I looked on the internet for a suitable Domme and Mistress Juliette De Sade just stood out. I'm never entirely sure why one Domme just seems right to me, part of it was physical attraction (she is simple beautiful) and it also helped knowing she had been training by Mistress Valeska and Mistress K (both of whom I'd greatly enjoyed sessions with in the distant past). However I think the main reason was that she was studying social psychology at University. There was something just so appealing about submitting to a Mistress who academically studies how the mind worked.

I was really nervous when the session started but Mistress Juliette asked the right questions to both get a understanding of how I ticked and to calm me down. She also made sure I understood the safe words and how to use them. However due to my nerves I was not properly appreciative of seeing Mistress Juliette so my session started with a punishment. I was made to pick three canes that she would then use to punish me. I don't quite know why but something about picking these (a choice where every decision resulted in my suffering) just clicked my brain into complete submission. I was then tied up and caned. It was difficult but also amazing. She read my reactions perfectly, knowing just when to ease back so I could handle it while making sure I properly suffered.

I was given the opportunity to go out for ten minutes whilst wearing nipple clamps and a collar under my clothes to buy a small gift for Mistress Juliette and when I got back a chance to replay the start of the session with me showing the appreciation and admiration Mistress Juliette was rightfully due. By this time Mistress Juliette’s control and sadism had enchanted me and I am eternally grateful I had this opportunity to redeem myself.

After this I was strapped down on the bondage table and subjected to sounds (heaven for me as I have major bondage and CBT fetishes). Bound helpless as the most beautiful woman in the world looked down on me and tortured me for her amusement. I remember begging for permission to see her again and the utter joy I felt when she said yes.

In short this was an wonderful session. Mistress Juliette really got into my head and understood just the right actions and triggers for my desires and fetishes. I left there feeling amazing and am now regularly sessioning with her.

http://www.mistressjuliette-de-sade.co.uk/
Closed Thread

Tags
jds, juliette, mistress juliette, mistress juliette de sade