UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13-07-2013, 08:44   #1
bgx

bgx will become famous soon enough
Default If it's Wednesday, it's Glasgow

Wednesday 3rd July 2013.

A foray into the heartland of the porridge gobs, yes, it’s Glasgow and while daughter was at Hampden, I was approaching an appointment with Mistress Savannah.

We had had a lengthy e mail correspondence discussing needs or what I would like to do and I was granted an audience with her. Usual instructions were given on contacting her to confirm the session.

Her premises were easy to find, a tenement building, easy parking and adjacent to a main road for the return journey.

We had a short discussion about what was expected and I was asked if I had any questions, When I said no, Mistress Savannah left the room for me to get ready, the session would start upon her return.

The first thing that Mistress Savannah did was to fasten a collar around my neck and then she approached me with a heavy duty rubber hood, it covered the head completely, leaving only a small tube to fit into the mouth for breathing.

It was unfortunate, but I could not get used to the hood, I kept breathing out through my nose and this made the tube leave my mouth. Mistress Savannah could see that I was having difficulty with this item and quickly removed the hood. It was my first time in such an object and probably with perseverance I would have been ok.

She smiled, and said that “the hood is not for everyone, it doesn’t matter” She then told me to lie down on her table. I did and was quickly restrained on my back, legs being secured then arms waist and chest, everything pulled tight so that I had very little movement. She gagged me and then blindfolded me.

I waited in total darkness and silence for her next move, I didn’t have to wait long as I felt her fingers gently touch my testicles before something was secured around them. There was a low hum and then a sharp shock of electricity coursing through my body. I struggled against the ties with no avail, the current kept coming, various strengths, then she put it onto a steady pulse and informed me that she was going out for a minute and that I shouldn’t go anywhere……….who says that Mistresses don’t have a sense of humour. I was totally immobile and wouldn’t be going anywhere in the near future.

When she returned, she lifted my head and removed the gag. Makes you dry doesn’t it, Yes Mistress was my reply. My mouth was very dry.

“Open your mouth wide, slave“., was the next request, “I’ll give you a little drink” I opened my mouth and a quantity of Mistresses vintage champagne was slowly poured into my mouth. “Now, swallow” and I gulped the liquid down. This went on until the liquid was finished, each time it was held in my mouth for longer. When it was finished she wiped my mouth and placed a rubber gloved hand over my mouth and nose, holding it there until as I stuggled. “You are doing good”, “I hope you liked my special drink”

She laughed and then started to remove the restraints, she removed the blindfold and stood in front of me smiling,. I was told to get off the bench and get myself onto the caning bench. I did so and was quickly secured to the caning bench.

I was still gagged, thank god, I would need the gag in the next part.
Mistress commented on my inability to have lasting marks, “that’s not a problem, I’ll just leave them where no one will see them”.

As a warm up, she proceded to use a wide variety of canes on my cheeks, making sure that each cheek received the same number of strokes.

“Good boy” , “you are doing good” she said as the cane cut deep into my flesh, I was glad of the gag (very effective) I struggled against the ties but was once again limited in my movement.

Then there was a pause and I saw her pick up a whippy cane and then I felt it touch the soles of my feet before it was brought crashing down onto them.
Bastinedo…………was a variation of what I was thinking.
A lot of implements were used on my feet. Very, very painful. And then she picked up a tawse, I‘ve never used this on the feet before, shall we see how it goes? How could I refuse? Tied up with a gag……….The tawse was very painful. My feet took 6 on each before she stopped

She then released me, and smiling at me, said that wasn‘t too bad now was it ? My feet were in agony and my cheeks were hot.

She told me to sit on a chair, to which she secured me and then used a variety of nipple clamps, twisting, pulling and turning each one as hard as she could. I was screaming into the gag, Mistress was laughing and smiling as she inflicted more and more pain.

I had brought a Birdlocked Neo with me and had as usual, requested that Mistress autograph the plastic tag that she would fit onto it. She willingly did this and once the Neo was in position secured the tag.

The time with Mistress Savannah ended all to quickly, It was a lovely session, she had read my e mails and taken notice of likes and dislikes. She is a very experienced and understanding Mistress. We had a long chat, post session.. It was wonderful and then a very sore footed person hobbled away into the night.

Thank you Mistress Savannah for a wonderful time.

MS BGX: Mistress Snakebite's operating system for BGX

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE GEORDIE NATION

NO POT POURRI !
Closed Thread