UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Board Administration > Suggestions Box

Old 15-10-2019, 19:09   #1
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
I don't think we did (delete the OP I mean). Certainly don't recall doing or discussing it

Looks like the poster did it themselves - we wouldn't have left it like that and it says edited by the poster.
So it does. A bit random and erratic.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 15:48   #2
Bjorn Brimble
Banned

Bjorn Brimble can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
I don't think we did (delete the OP I mean). Certainly don't recall doing or discussing it

Looks like the poster did it themselves - we wouldn't have left it like that and it says edited by the poster.
FYI Lisal

I deleted the OP along with many of my other posts in reaction to one of your member's appalling bullying of a female member. I was so disgusted with UKM that I no longer wanted any involvement.

Within hours of deleting these posts the poster in question issued a full apology for his behaviour, of which he rightly felt ashamed;

http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBullet...&postcount=130

As you said in #15 though, the damage had already been done.

I genuinely hope lessons have been learned from the thread all around.
Bjorn Brimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 17:24   #3
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Sorry, is that an apology ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn Brimble View Post
FYI Lisal

I deleted the OP along with many of my other posts in reaction to one of your member's appalling bullying of a female member. I was so disgusted with UKM that I no longer wanted any involvement.

Within hours of deleting these posts the poster in question issued a full apology for his behaviour, of which he rightly felt ashamed;

http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBullet...&postcount=130

As you said in #15 though, the damage had already been done.

I genuinely hope lessons have been learned from the thread all around.
I know you would not want to take undeserved credit and so wish to assure you that I had taken no note of your rash of deletions at the time. My apology was directly aimed personally but publicly to Mistress Lola after she unexpectedly dropped her terrible H-bomb on me. Please be very assured it is absolutely of no concern of yours.

I think apologies are sometimes required and are expedient and nothing to be ashamed of, although often they are taken as a sign of weakness which they really should not be. Other people though pretend infallibility, hence your smug eagerness to constantly highlight apologies in others whilst wrongly praising yourself and your PC opinions.

Having being here ‘called-out’ yourself do you never learn from the lessons and apologise or do you just prefer to censoriously teach and coach without any personal reflection, even when you directly bully female members with your obsessive harassment who are suffering personal real life trauma ? Now that really was a contemptible shit-show of paranoid proportions and it is too late to apologise now. I would imagine the young lady needed warmth and friendship not a bullying life troll.

No doubt this lesson from the past will again just go straight over your unheeding head and you will respond with your go-to unrepentant phrases which typically include ‘To be clear...’ or ‘I make no apologies for...’ or ‘I will not take lectures from...’ or ‘Umptyumps do not get to say what umptyump is...’ etc, so do not bother answering.because it would be an abuse of words. The damage has been done for much longer than your uncontrite memory selectively serves.

Maybe therefore it is time for you to create yet another new ID and have a rebrand whilst once again conveniently uncoupling yourself further from your poor odious past ?

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 05-11-2019 at 06:08.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote