UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2015, 17:33   #1
Escapism

Escapism will become famous soon enough
Default Exotic Katie of good old London Town

Ever since Katie graced us here with her presence I have always thought she sounded like a breath of fresh air - she seems very positive and chirpy so I thought it only right that speak to her about resuming my sessioning after a long hiatus. Being single again means I am now free to play again

The whole pre session process was relatively painless, we exchanged a few emails, discussed a few things, tossed some ideas back and worth and built up a bit of a rapport - so the session date was set....

On the way to Katie's place I was rather disappointed to find that she had organised some roadworks on Chiswick Bridge, throwing a huge spanner in the works for getting there.... I called her - explained the delay, took a massive detour and arrived about an hour late. 2 hrs travelling to a session - ouchie!

I must say Katie was very understanding and did not get upset at being kept waiting, and did not charge me or penalise me for the hour waiting time (although I did offer her some compensation)

Anyway, without going into too much detail, it was obvious that the contents of my emails has been digested - it was agreed that as it was our first session it would be a bit of a smorgasboard of activities to feel each other out as it were - and very nice it was too.

We had a 3 hour session going on until late in the evening - very gentle, very relaxed, thoroughly enjoyable.

I have since exchanged emails about what went well and what I would like to go further with next time - not a mind blowing session, but I didn't expect it to be - but one that laid very firm foundations for the future.

Will I visit again? Of course I will, but I hear she is running off to New York soon... The lengths some people go to get away from me!!

To summarise - she is a lovely lady, lots of hidden talents, lovely domestic setting with a hint of kink, easy to find, easy to park, easy to get to as long as Chiswick Bridge isn't shut - if you are thinking of taking the plunge then my advice is do it! Talk to her, she does bite, but not too hard, but she listens and actively encourages feedback, which is very nice to see.
Closed Thread