UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2011, 14:33   #1
electrocbtslave

electrocbtslave is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Pendle,Blackburn

As an infrequent visitor to the North West its taken me a while to get my head around the local BDSM scene.

Both the lifestyle and professional scenes appear to be flourishing in this part of the world but what really distinguishes it (IMHO) is the emergence of a form of hybrid pro-Domme that I have not found in other parts of the UK.Typically these ladies appear to combine professional employment,lifestyle activities and pro domming in one delightful package.Whether this is the "shape of things to come" I don't really know but it rather floats my boat

Some of them take a degree of persistence in locating and Ms Pendle is no exception.There's no alternative to looking on Adultwork (shock horror!) and going through their booking procedure.

Once I'd gone through all the cloak n' dagger stuff the logistics were fairly simple and straightforward.

Starting with the superficial stuff Ms P is as her photograph,beautifully groomed and well dressed.For some reason she seems to have added 7 or 8 years onto her actual age.I would guess her to be about 38/39.
She's instantly likeable,engaging and fun..... but with a certain glint in her eye and with that unique blend of experience and curiousity I find so attractive.

In common with many of the UKs top PDs she's also South African (Mss Hourglass,Cameron,Morgan,Venus,Geo Pinch spring to mind)

The problem with "reviewing" this young lady is also the main reason for her brilliance (and the thing top flight Dommes all have in common).......she's instantly intimate.The moment the session started she had wrapped us in some kind of invisible psychological cloak where the only things happening were between the two of us.

Technically she's highly proficient and simultaneously eager to try new ideas and techniques-its a fascinating mixture.Certainly a person who could appeal to very seasoned professional players and total novices alike.The playspace is well equipped and private

Downsides?;bit of a faff going through Adultwork but I assume if she develops this side of her career more then she will launch her own web presence.Also can't tell the time (we way overshot but my offer of additional payment was waved aside)

Highly recommended
Closed Thread