UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Scene News and Product/Vendor Reviews > Scene Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2009, 14:07   #1
Mistress Sapphire uk

Mistress Sapphire uk is on a distinguished road
Default Charity do, Final Total

Firstly you have my apologies for the time it has taken me to give you the final total. This has been for a number of reasons, one being the postal service has been iffy to say the least, and another of trying to change currency.
The final Total is £2715.00

I personally am staggered at this amount at a time where everyone is tightening their belts and we are in this economic climate. I can only say a HUGE thank you to everyone that made the day a success. To all the Mistresses.... Mistress Alana
A.Angel, Mistress Kulit, just lauren, Mistress Lubyanka, Lady Pandora, Madam Rattan, Ms Slide and Mistress Susannah for giving their time and support. To all those that contributed even if they were not able to attend. To Kaison, Lisal and Reefknot
for not only doing the door but anything else that was asked of them. To Puple Phoenix for her ball bag....I mean for looking after the luck dip bag. To Phoenix for being the Doctor in waiting. To Anita for being up to her eyes in disinfectant and cleaning all implements.To Nightwand,that did not have to resort to surgical extraction of your wallets for the raffle and of course to Peter who once again was able to shout loud enough so everyone could hear who was next on stage and kept things ticking along nicely. I would like to think that buying your vouchers was an act of kindness in its self but I have a feeling that just laurens cleavage, up close and personal played a major part in selling them!

For me, Mistress Susannahs singing was the highlight of the day and as others have said, it gave us gooseys......but in a nice way. Mistress Susannah has a beautiful voice and for those that could not make the event you missed a real treat.

The two charities to benefit from our efforts this year are, The Music Therepy Charity and Bath Cats and Dogs Home who will each receive £1357.50. It may take them a while to send me a receipt/thank you letter, but I assure you that when I have them they will be shown to other members as proof that the funds raised have got to where they were destined.

My sincere thanks again.

PS Someone I know donated £200 and as he is not a member of this board I have no other way of letting him know that his money has been accounted for, soooooooo Tom S from France, Thank You!

Edited to add.....Please also accept my apologies for not thanking everyone in the OP for the wonderful Flowers and chocolates. I really did not expect that and I got a little emotional ( no change there then!) needless to say the flowers lasted longer than the chocies.......so a very big thank you,it really meant a lot. Also an extra thank you to Purple Phoenix who arranged it.

TOTAL MONEY RAISED

2004 = £3145.00
2005 = £3314.00
2006 = £3702.55
2009 = £2715.00

Total = £12,876.55

Last edited by Mistress Sapphire uk; 14-01-2010 at 19:20. Reason: to update money raised.
Mistress Sapphire uk is offline   Reply With Quote