UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > Members Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-06-2022, 02:35   #1
toy of Mistress Angel1403

toy of Mistress Angel1403 is on a distinguished road
Default happysub retired - toy of Mistress Angel1403 born

Hello

Following the death of my wife and lifestyle partner Mistress of Souls aka Mistress Ria I have out of respect for Her retired the name of happysub. After many years absence from being active due to our ill health, I am delighted to confirm that I am back in reasonably good shape.

It is with great pride and pleasure that I am now in a D/s relationship and am owned by Mistress Angel1403 who considers me as Her toy. She is a lovely caring person but a true 100% sadist and She has Her work cut out getting me back up to speed but we are both determined to achieve that.

As of now I will be accompanying Mistress to some munches and events in the Hampshire area so if you see us please come and say hello, I don't bite but I can only speak for myself. Seriously we would be delighted to meet and have a chat etc.

Mistress Angel1403 has registered on this site and when She is back from BBB I am sure She will be posting and hoping to meet some of you as and when a UKM social is arranged.

Finally my thanks to Lisal for sorting the technical problems with the name change for which I may even buy him a pint !!!

Last edited by toy of Mistress Angel1403; 20-06-2022 at 02:41. Reason: typo errors
toy of Mistress Angel1403 is offline   Reply With Quote