UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 20-04-2024, 07:24   #1
reefknot

reefknot can only hope to improve
Default Shibari - your experience

My Mistress has been in the process of refreshing her Shibari skills, a recent session was a more intense Shibari rope bondage session than we had in recent sessions.

Shibari with proper hemp cordage correctly tied, the changing of the ties and body positioning while still remaining bound the sent and feel of the natural fibre cordage all adds up to a fantastic head space.

The untying the bondage and the gradual release is also a key part of shibari and the marks on the skin are cool looking.
Old 21-04-2024, 16:48   #2
chris4slavery

chris4slavery will become famous soon enough

To me, its not so much the being restrained. Its what happens when I am restrained.

I like being tied to a bed spreadeagled face down and pegged.
A prison/governess type restraint trousers and boxers round ankles and being beaten is great.
Naked and whipped with wrists high overhead and ankles restrained together or apart there is something about being so exposed if there is a witness to it. Having my face slapped or being laughed at as I endure the suffering is a thought that enters my head far too often. (eg when I see a nice dominant looking lady walking down the street).

As for shibari, it seems pretty time consuming and doesn't mean much in its own right. The Domme needs to be a real expert. I remember one strong girl who could grab the back of the rope network and kind of pull me around which was interesting. But in practical terms I think a lead and cuffs make more sense.
Lets start protecting children and the vulnerable from perverts. Instead of letting perverts groom and deceive them. Lets start respecting Christians instead of promoting the deceptions of the Devil. Peace and love, not lies and trickery.
chris4slavery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2024, 15:17   #3
AlanGB

AlanGB is on a distinguished road

@chris4slavery

I tend to agree. The roper\rigger needs considerable skill to make a success of Shibari. The Girl Guides Knot Tying badge just won't cut it!

Having said that, I have dabbled and enjoyed but, it does seem that an awful lot of time is wasted getting it right and not always to much effect. Cuffs, straps and tethers seem more efficient and rewarding.

AlanGB

Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and leather excite me!!
AlanGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2024, 15:47   #4
whaplodeposh

whaplodeposh is on a distinguished road

I'm not that into rope myself due to health problems but I've seen a few ladies who like it , both in sessions and at clubs.
When done properly it looks amazing and the best shirabi rigger I have seen is a former member on here in Mistress Tytania. I saw her do a demo.at a club many years ago and it was extremely good to watch
Old 29-04-2024, 10:02   #5
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Not into the art myself but I know Geishagirl went to classes. I think she was into being tied up though rather than her learning the ropes so to speak.
But I may be wrong.