UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 17-06-2021, 11:05   #1
subbie

subbie is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Annabelle Folkestone

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Mistress Annabelle who used to session from a huge country mansion on the outskirts of Folkestone (not to be confused with the younger Lady Annabelle of Kent)?

She was extremely attractive and used to have a film site as well as offering sessions. I can't find any info online and she seems to have disappeared. Perhaps she's retired?

Any info gratefully received.
subbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2021, 07:53   #2
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Sorry Subbie no help from me in this one but those clips of hers……. Mmmmm. !!!
Old 18-06-2021, 12:33   #3
subbie

No worries, Geordie. She was amazingly hot and, shall we say, very enthusiastic in session!
Just a mystery that she's disappeared off the planet. I do hope she is ok
Old 26-09-2021, 14:28   #4
NotQuiteASaint

NotQuiteASaint is on a distinguished road

<removed>

Last edited by NotQuiteASaint; 27-09-2021 at 17:12.
NotQuiteASaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2021, 13:56   #5
subbie

Thanks for the update NQAS. A shame she has retired because she was one of the best. She was incredibly seductive wasn't she? And yes, she did go further than a lot of Dommes! It quite took me by surprise but was mindblowing.
Her huge country manor in Kent was an amazing venue. Happy memories
Old 27-09-2021, 15:01   #6
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Play away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotQuiteASaint View Post
I have to say I'm actually a bit in love with Annabele but that is mainly because she is so hot! She was so seductive during our sessions I felt I would have done anything to have sex with her. I read elsewhere that she did have sex with her clients but it didn't happen with me. What are your experiences of this? I am clean and reasonable looking so not sure why she didn't have sex with me if we did with others. One theory is that I was 15 years younger than her and looked even younger so maybe she thought I was young enough to be her son! She did suck me teasingly and wanked me off onto her boobs (which I had to lick up!).
Now steady on there NQAS. No wonder you took a beating on Mumsnet if that is your style of chit-chat ! I’ll have you know this is a clean respectable site and we don’t want any talk of Domination and all that horrible ‘sex’ stuff. No sex please we’re perverts !!!

Endless bickering about identity politics is more our norm now. Whenever our Norm posts that is.

Seriously though, Mistress Annabelle was/is incredibly hot I have to say and she was great at responding to her admirers. I had a few chats with her myself a few years ago*, but Kent is the wrong end of the country for me so never visited.

I hope she enjoys her well deserved retirement.

P.S. I would be quite grateful for just a suck and a wank back in the day. Not getting it all back then sort of made it even sexier in a strange way. Knowing that she played further with others of her choosing would just play into the cuckold intensity of the situation. I did once have full sex with a Mistress, or rather she once used me for sex. Same thing as far as I’m concerned. Who’s counting anyway ?

P.P.S. Good to have you along and posting about BDSM…and the more naughty and ‘intimate’ side of how some players play. Play away I say.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

* Oddly enough we chatted about claret, and also about elections.

No, not erections, I said ‘elections’. It was she who encouraged me to get involved properly on a local basis rather than rely on others to do the footwork.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 27-09-2021 at 15:07.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2021, 17:13   #7
NotQuiteASaint

NotQuiteASaint is on a distinguished road

Apologies Rimmer. I have deleted my post. No offence intended I assure you quite the opposite. I had visited the forum but really not often so really had no feel for the etiquette.
NotQuiteASaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2021, 17:26   #8
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Lost in translation.

Quote:
Apologies Rimmer. I have deleted my post. No offence intended I assure you quite the opposite. I had visited the forum but really not often so really had no feel for the etiquette.
I was joking about the naughty stuff NQAS !

Copy the post from my quote and pop it back in the placeholder you’ve left, and let’s have more of the good filth.

I’ll try and be a bit more explicit when signalling humour next time.

[H]Maybe if I top and tail the non-serious stuff with a bold ‘H’ to signify humour…take with pinch of salt.[/H]

Sort of thing.

Or, gods forbid, I start using….emojis ! No, never, I refuse to accept defeat.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 27-09-2021 at 17:33.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2021, 17:32   #9
Des

Des is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm assuming Slutty is joking and welcomes your detailed post on the topic of BDSM and sex, which I think is the main purpose of this forum. I certainly welcomed it and hope that others are inclined to post the same to give us some more erotic fantasies and memories. I used to post similar things myself, particularly regarding memories of Mistress Trisha of Earl's Court. You might get me started again. Less of the bloody politics and nasty comments some others keep forcing onto this forum. Thanks for your welcome input.
Des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2021, 17:33   #10
Des

Des is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
I'm assuming Slutty is joking and welcomes your detailed post on the topic of BDSM and sex, which I think is the main purpose of this forum. I certainly welcomed it and hope that others are inclined to post the same to give us some more erotic fantasies and memories. I used to post similar things myself, particularly regarding memories of Mistress Trisha of Earl's Court. You might get me started again. Less of the bloody politics and nasty comments some others keep forcing onto this forum. Thanks for your welcome input.
Slutty just confirmed. Great minds think alike.
Des is offline   Reply With Quote