UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 02-04-2024, 17:42   #1
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold
Default Prison Play

I do follow Madame Catarina on Twitter and this has always fascinated me

https://jailhouse-events.com/jailhouse_main.html

I know in real life I'd probably not like it much but a boy can dream

Alternatively

https://warsawprison.com/

And of course there was always OWK

Would anyone be up for such an experience - be it in the UK or abroad?
Old 04-04-2024, 17:16   #2
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Nope. Just not my kind of thing.
Nearest thing I would go for, would be placed in isolation in a well equipped room. Bed, tv, mini bar you get the picture.
Only to allowed out to worship one of the stunning mistresses who kept me there.
Old 21-04-2024, 16:40   #3
chris4slavery

chris4slavery will become famous soon enough

Must admit governess, schoolmistress and prison really get me off.
All the "you WILL be broken you wretched little boy".

Judicial style punishment in front of witnesses and I'm in heaven. Or rather a heaven kind of hell. 😄

OWK was basically too good to be true in many ways.
Lets start protecting children and the vulnerable from perverts. Instead of letting perverts groom and deceive them. Lets start respecting Christians instead of promoting the deceptions of the Devil. Peace and love, not lies and trickery.
chris4slavery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2024, 16:44   #4
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4slavery View Post
Must admit governess, schoolmistress and prison really get me off.
All the "you WILL be broken you wretched little boy".

Judicial style punishment in front of witnesses and I'm in heaven. Or rather a heaven kind of hell. 😄

OWK was basically too good to be true in many ways.
Would you have gone to OWK Chris?
Old 21-04-2024, 17:04   #5
chris4slavery

In many ways I would love to go. I know they have very limited events at the moment. The one thing that made me a bit uneasy was all those people around and the concern about filming etc.

In the past some of it seemed to be based more around their idea of fun. So maybe the solution is to go with a Domme who orchestrates it her (or my!) way.

The idea of lots of female witnesses and some sort of judicial scene sounds absolutely mindblowing for me.

I hope the OWK... or its current/next incarnation becomes a serious option again.
Lets start protecting children and the vulnerable from perverts. Instead of letting perverts groom and deceive them. Lets start respecting Christians instead of promoting the deceptions of the Devil. Peace and love, not lies and trickery.
Old 21-04-2024, 17:33   #6
Lisal

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4slavery View Post
In many ways I would love to go. I know they have very limited events at the moment. The one thing that made me a bit uneasy was all those people around and the concern about filming etc.

In the past some of it seemed to be based more around their idea of fun. So maybe the solution is to go with a Domme who orchestrates it her (or my!) way.

The idea of lots of female witnesses and some sort of judicial scene sounds absolutely mindblowing for me.

I hope the OWK... or its current/next incarnation becomes a serious option again.
I knew someone who went a long time ago and he didn’t like it. Said all the guys were herded into and locked in one room

He asked to be let out and go home

OTOH I know a domme who went a few years back and loved it

Must admit - as you say - if I was to go I’d go with a domme I knew
Old 21-04-2024, 18:42   #7
chris4slavery

I was close-ish to booking up when it was in full swing but some parts left me a bit unsure.

The idea of dehumanisation in a prison environment with public execution of sentences etc appeals to me.

But the idea of spending whatever days with your overriding memory being the close proximity of naked male flesh did not appeal to me in the slightest.

PS I think there was always an option on accomondation. Ranging from group cells, to single cells, to staying as the servant of your accompanying Mistress.

Last edited by chris4slavery; 21-04-2024 at 18:49.