UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > The Oubliette

Old 16-07-2021, 16:36   #1
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Oooo Auntie, your nephew has been such a naughty boy. Shall I fetch the cane ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
You should watch it Slutty rather than opine on something you have never seen. No TV licence - it's available (or parts of it) on YouTube I believe...
I’m not opining on it, this is why I was asking for your opinion.

Obviously Friday night is cooking sherry night at chez Lisal ? A bit early surely !

When I cancelled my TV License I’m pretty sure it prevented me from watching ‘linear’ TV on YouTube. I do therefore hope you are not inciting me to break the law ?

After a few sherries myself I might pluck up the courage to steal from Auntie and have a peek under her GB-N petticoat.

Kind Regards,
Mercy Muroki.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 16-07-2021 at 17:40.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2021, 08:02   #2
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road
Default Doing right things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
It’s a free country and expression of legitimate opinions is all good, whether you agree with them or not is irrelevant. Tolerance of opinions is what matters. A guy has a right to kneel if he wants to and another guy has a right to boo him for it if he wants to, they aren’t interfering with each other and it’s not as if sound trumps sight or vice-versa. Anyway apart from a few politicians and a few sportsmen and sportswomen and the odd celeb, nobody does it anyway. It really is just over-hyped posturing which means sweet FA.
That's just wishy-washy weakness and failing to take a stand on what most right minded people would consider appropriate progressive action.

Do not allow social regression the oxygen it craves. Do not sit by and do nothing. Stand up and be counted, speak up against injustice and racial inequality and speak out against those who stand in the way of social evolution.

I guess a lot of Germans tolerated Hitler's opinions in the 1930's ? It took a war to change them. 'Peace for our time'. How meaningless was in that in context.

'The Germans now, too
Have God on their side'

Who knew...
Old 17-07-2021, 08:23   #3
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Bullsh*t Bingo !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex nihilo View Post
I guess a lot of Germans tolerated Hitler's opinions in the 1930's ? It took a war to change them. 'Peace for our time'. How meaningless was in that in context.

'The Germans now, too
Have God on their side'

Who knew...
House !!!!

I claim the win in the UK-M GB-N game of Godwin’s Bingo.

Mods please check my card. It was only a matter of time before Ex or the snot eating Troll blew up and went for the embarrassing Hitler hyperbole* to justify their ‘you’re all racist if you don’t agree with me’ claptrap. I didn’t lead him this time either, so it’s a fair call again.

Them there lads are just so desperate to link anyone right of them to mein Führer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex nihilo View Post
That's just wishy-washy weakness and failing to take a stand on what most right minded people would consider appropriate progressive action.

Do not allow social regression the oxygen it craves. Do not sit by and do nothing. Stand up and be counted, speak up against injustice and racial inequality and speak out against those who stand in the way of social evolution.
Speak up and speak out you say ? Insincere and highly selective twaddle from our ‘activists’. What’s that song they don’t object to hearing…“Fuck the Jews, rape their daughters”, sang to the accompanying sound of silence here from our ‘progressives’. We didn’t hear either of you ‘speak up’ or ‘speak out’ so cut the hypocritical virtuous BS moralising cr*p. You are what you accuse others of.

#ReclaimTheStreetsButJewsDon’tCount
#SilenceIsViolenceButJewsDon’tCount

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen,
J Goebbels,
Munich.

*….again

http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBullet...postcount=1488

They just can’t lay off that Hitler crack, they’ll snort it all day long given half a sniff of it.

Eeeughhhh, eating snot and sniffing crack that doesn’t sound overly wholesome. Who knew ?

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 17-07-2021 at 19:33.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote